Chiefs vs bills playoff game day thread

1 minute ago, SEMO said:

Can’t make these playcalling blunders next week.

True but our offense hasn't looked this good in months.  We got into a groove.   Gonna be tougher next week but they gotta play the game.  Any given Sunday.

Other than us scoring to win after a made Buffalo field goal, this was the way I wanted us to win. I would have loved going up by ten if not for the Hardman fumble, but now that we know we won, I’m glad Buffalo had another chance and still lost.

2 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Josh Allen when forced to throw was very average.

I was shocked we didn't force him more often.  With that said the ball to Diggs at the end was a thing of beauty.  Josh is a really good qb and I hate seeing him in the playoffs but the Bills were built to beat us and while they dealt with a lot of injuries this was the best bet of beating us.  Gotta suck to be a Bills fan tonight.  We ripped their souls out and I enjoyed every moment.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

I was shocked we didn't force him more often.  With that said the ball to Diggs at the end was a thing of beauty.  Josh is a really good qb and I hate seeing him in the playoffs but the Bills were built to beat us and while they dealt with a lot of injuries this was the best bet of beating us.  Gotta suck to be a Bills fan tonight.  We ripped their souls out and I enjoyed every moment.

Kind of funny isn't it? We feel like we are having a bit of an off year. And Buffalo still can't get us out. Even in their own house.