Chiefs vs bills playoff game day thread

4 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

they had about 3 different plays that if passes were caught we are probably talking about the offseason and draft right now instead of Baltimore.

Was anybody thinking Mahomes didn't have that game under control?  Cause honestly I never thought that.  Even when they were kicking I was going no way Mahomes doesn't drive down and win this thing.  

19 hours ago, xen said:

Was anybody thinking Mahomes didn't have that game under control?  Cause honestly I never thought that.  Even when they were kicking I was going no way Mahomes doesn't drive down and win this thing.  

Exactly.  When Buffalo was driving I was concerned that they were going to burn the clock and score a td and leave us like 20 seconds, the announcers would talk about 13 seconds, but down 4 it wasn't happening.   When they lined up for the fg, I knew we had it in the bag, because even if he makes it, Mahomes has a minute to hit fg range.  I know Bass has taken a ton of shit from Bills fans for the missed kick, but we all know a tie game with a minute to go in the playoffs with Mahomes having the ball in his hands, it's game ova!

2 hours ago, moons314 said:

Exactly.  When Buffalo was driving I was concerned that they were going to burn the clock and score a td and leave us like 20 seconds, the announcers would talk about 13 seconds, but down 4 it wasn't happening.   When they lined up for the fg, I knew we had it in the bag, because even if he makes it, Mahomes has a minute to hit fg range.  I know Bass has taken a ton of shit from Bills fans for the missed kick, but we all know a tie game with a minute to go in the playoffs with Mahomes having the ball in his hands, it's game ova!

Was worried about the same thing.  Had they continued to run it and hit those short passes they very well coulD have but when the lights were shining the brightest Allen had I play hero ball and it cost them.