No time to rest. Now on to Baltimore!!! AFC Championship!!!

21 minutes ago, qnet said:

Jackson is a better runner than Allen, but not as good a passer. The Ravens' defense is no joke. 

The Bills defense was crippled and the Chiefs took advantage.  The stats at the end of the game were amazing.  Seemed like the Bills always had the ball and always moved it but KC had a lead somehow.  The Ravens will shut down some of the Chiefs offense and the KC defense had better keep Jackson from doing what Cook and Allen did.  

Gonna be a battle next week. 
Our defense is going to have to lead the way. Hope gay is back and man we need tranquill on the field more. He is a beast. 
that ravens defense especially LB postion is very good. There will hardly be room to run the ball. It’s going to be all about pass protection and our passing game. 

1 hour ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Allegretti is one of the best signings the Chiefs have made. A starting quality guard ready to come off the bench is a luxury, especially in the playoffs. 

Yea..but Willie's speed will be sorely missed 

I haven’t listened or watched many of the National shows in years and made the mistake of doing so this morning.  A few of the guys already have the Ravens in the SB.   
Won’t be watching or listening after some of the stuff being said but I really hope they continue that line of thinking as Xen said best leading up to the Bills game petty Mahomes is the best Mahomes.  

18 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Baltimore getting even more healthy … Humphrey and Andrew’s probably back. 
ravens are full strength. Going to take all timer from Pat. 

From Pat, Spags and Andy.

They're hungry and after watching the Bills run up and down the field, they see "blood" in the water..

2 hours ago, Calichief said:

Baltimore getting even more healthy … Humphrey and Andrew’s probably back. 
ravens are full strength. Going to take all timer from Pat. 

Baltimore top to bottom is the better team.  

However it is the playoffs and like it always has, it usually comes down to who has the better QB.

I like our chances.

23 minutes ago, xen said:

Baltimore top to bottom is the better team.  

However it is the playoffs and like it always has, it usually comes down to who has the better QB.

I like our chances.

Me too. I think the game plan has to be for us to flip the script and control the ball. Do what teams do to us. Keep away. Gotta stick to the run even if it’s tough early. I’m not sure how we score. I’m looking at that defense and I’m trying to see it. 

2 hours ago, Calichief said:

Me too. I think the game plan has to be for us to flip the script and control the ball. Do what teams do to us. Keep away. Gotta stick to the run even if it’s tough early. I’m not sure how we score. I’m looking at that defense and I’m trying to see it. 

Yeah their defense is playing out of their heads.  But if you had to pick one HC & QB to figure it out...

2 hours ago, xen said:

Yeah their defense is playing out of their heads.  But if you had to pick one HC & QB to figure it out...

IMO, their seoondary is "ok". Their front 7 is the strength of that squad. Andy will have to keep them guessing cause I don't think we can go right at them...They have good aggressive LBs tho. KC is going to need another WR not named Rice, to step up cause they might erase Kelce...