No time to rest. Now on to Baltimore!!! AFC Championship!!!

Ravens can be ran on.  They give up 113 a game and 4.5 ypc    Teams have had success running on them.  It looks like the teams that have had success against them have kept it balanced.  Their will plays to be made off of play action if their running it well. 

7 hours ago, artsy said:

IMO, their seoondary is "ok". Their front 7 is the strength of that squad. Andy will have to keep them guessing cause I don't think we can go right at them...They have good aggressive LBs tho. KC is going to need another WR not named Rice, to step up cause they might erase Kelce...

Humphrey and Hamilton are stellar

I was reading that two and three TE sets have created issues for the ravens. They are there best in obvious passing situations. So that means first down is going to be so important for us. We just need to do what we did in Buffalo. We only had 5 third downs. 
as far defense, similar to defending bills and keep the run game and Lamar under control and force Lamar to pass. The two players I worry about the most are mark andrews if he plays and Isaiah likely. 

8 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Need to go watch when we had vermeil team vs ravens on Monday night when we were manhandling ray lewis and Holmes was running! Never forget that game. 

was that the T-Rich beats up on Ray Lewis Game?

4 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

The game Will Shields showed Ray Ray who was boss. They had Ray miked up expecting him to have a big game but he spent his time on the sidelines crying about being abused by KC. 

coulda swore that was the same game ..oh well regardless it was awesome!

1 hour ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

The game Will Shields showed Ray Ray who was boss. They had Ray miked up expecting him to have a big game but he spent his time on the sidelines crying about being abused by KC. 

Well, in all fairness to Ray Ray, he forgot his knife that night.

3 hours ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Brian waters put ray on his ass 

I think that if both teams play in to their potential, we win this game. The problem for me is that in the regular season the Ravens have played up to their potential more often than we have. 

Chiefs 24-17

1 hour ago, DieHard said:

I think that if both teams play in to their potential, we win this game. The problem for me is that in the regular season the Ravens have played up to their potential more often than we have. 

Chiefs 24-17

KC has to figure out how to stop the run...period.

Quite frankly, the DTs are gonna have to plainly MAN UP, cause Buffalo punked them all nite.

Gotta give the Ravens their props. They beat what 11 teams with winning records this year? I was shocked what they did to the Niners. They are gonna be a handful. If their is one coach, one QB, one team that can get under their skin s bit I would say it's the Chiefs. Mahomes just finds ways to get it done. If the Chiefs make it to the SB this year the media is gonna look pretty stupid. Can't wait.

17 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Gotta give the Ravens their props. They beat what 11 teams with winning records this year? I was shocked what they did to the Niners. They are gonna be a handful. If their is one coach, one QB, one team that can get under their skin s bit I would say it's the Chiefs. Mahomes just finds ways to get it done. If the Chiefs make it to the SB this year the media is gonna look pretty stupid. Can't wait.

Did they play any top QBs this year?  Maybe Burrow before he died but that was during their yearly shit start to the season.  Stafford I guess and he hung 30+ on them.

26 minutes ago, xen said:

Did they play any top QBs this year?  Maybe Burrow before he died but that was during their yearly shit start to the season.  Stafford I guess and he hung 30+ on them.

This!  And Purdy has been known to shit the bed when under pressure.  I'm not impressed by their record.

4 hours ago, artsy said:

KC has to figure out how to stop the run...period.

Quite frankly, the DTs are gonna have to plainly MAN UP, cause Buffalo punked them all nite.

True. But if we are clicking, they will need to do more than run. Buff ran for like 190. I expect the same with Balt and the same outcome. BTW, Balt gave up 105 rushing yards a game in the regular season. I think.