No time to rest. Now on to Baltimore!!! AFC Championship!!!

29 minutes ago, qnet said:

That's something I'd like to know also. CaliChief, the Chiefs went on the road and beat the Bills and Ravens, what do you think about that?  I think Mahomes has progressed more as a QB, and the defense was underrated by everyone, even on this forum.

Don’t discount what we did to the dolphins twice. 
never doubt Patrick. This defense with Spags is crazy.

snead about to make a 100 million 

2 hours ago, xen said:

Best part is we'll be underdogs to the 9ers.  Bring it. 

Yep, Two and a half points.  The Niners offensive weapons scare me, but Spags has been a genius so far.  Don't think the Chiefs will fold like the Lions. (or Pack)

9 minutes ago, Boone said:

Spags is going to have Purdy running from ghosts. Slow down CMC and rattle Purdy. I believe they will pull it off. 

He'd better have a plan for slowing Kittle, Debo, and Ayutte (sp?).   Lots of offense in SFO. 

8 hours ago, jetlord said:

He'd better have a plan for slowing Kittle, Debo, and Ayutte (sp?).   Lots of offense in SFO. 

Lots of offense in Miami, Buffalo and Baltimore.  Btw all 3 were higher before they lost in the playoffs.

Screenshot_20240129_070759_Chrome.jpg

10 hours ago, jetlord said:

I think you stop the run game, then Spags can confuse Brock enough.  He hasn't seen a seconary like ours that can also bring pressure like our front.  It will be a tough challenge for sure but I think our D can make enough plays to give our team a chance to win.

1 hour ago, Lamardirts said:

I think you stop the run game, then Spags can confuse Brock enough.  He hasn't seen a seconary like ours that can also bring pressure like our front.  It will be a tough challenge for sure but I think our D can make enough plays to give our team a chance to win.

Point of fact, he did see a defense like ours once this season.

Screenshot_20240129_101827_Chrome.jpg