The new "kicker who shall not be named" belongs to the mafia

58 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

bro, my thoughts drifted back to that Bills loss to the Giants in the Super Bowl on a missed FG. The Buffalo Franchise has some bad Karma on them

Any fan base that names themselves after the Buffalo Sicilian mob deserves it. They wear it like a badge of honor.  But I suppose they now they have a true vendetta against the Chiefs. Maybe their kicker will be found at the bottom of the Buffalo river wearing a cement overcoat.

Did you see that pitiful guy in the stands literally sobbing, his face contorted in grief? That made the game even better. I like being mean.  It's fun.

3 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Hard to blame the kickers on a single kick on a freezing windy night on 45+ yard tries. Nowhere near the garbage of Green Bay’s kicker this year or LE.

The guy manned up and took the questions from the media tho, he could have left without saying a word. Sucks but it really should never have come down to him being in that postion if the bills WR's had not forgotten how to catch like the chiefs all season.

A little off the subject, but I don't remember Jawaan Taylor being called for a penalty, and he was great in protection.  I know that refs try to give players more leeway during the playoffs, but Taylor deserves accolades for a great performance, and I have been pretty disgusted with him all season.  Kudos to Taylor.

Thinking about this some more, I wonder if Andy Reid knowingly takes some risks making this O tackles more aggressive all season to protect Mahomes, not just because it is Mahomes, but to give the tackles a kind of mindset, knowing full well that holding penalties and false starts will be called less during playoffs.  This could be another reason why veteran successful head coaches are willing to lose a few games during the season on penalties, if they know that they are likely to get into the post season regardless of that.

I've never been on the "hate Taylor" bandwagon.  He's drawn a lot of penalties, but many of those could be because he was made a target after game #1.  He's okay in protection, just not $20,000,000 worth.  Getting a franchise LT would make the Chiefs O-line one of the best.  Also one the subject of unpopular players, MVS didn't screw up his targets this weekend.  He'll always be appreciated for what he did in the AFCCG last season but it's time to move on and dump his costs.  As for Hardman, best left unsaid.  

40 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

A little off the subject, but I don't remember Jawaan Taylor being called for a penalty, and he was great in protection.  I know that refs try to give players more leeway during the playoffs, but Taylor deserves accolades for a great performance, and I have been pretty disgusted with him all season.  Kudos to Taylor.

Thinking about this some more, I wonder if Andy Reid knowingly takes some risks making this O tackles more aggressive all season to protect Mahomes, not just because it is Mahomes, but to give the tackles a kind of mindset, knowing full well that holding penalties and false starts will be called less during playoffs.  This could be another reason why veteran successful head coaches are willing to lose a few games during the season on penalties, if they know that they are likely to get into the post season regardless of that.

There was a penalty on him and Donovan Smith on the same play, Smith’s was accepted. In general, guys played clean.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

I've never been on the "hate Taylor" bandwagon.  He's drawn a lot of penalties, but many of those could be because he was made a target after game #1.  He's okay in protection, just not $20,000,000 worth.  Getting a franchise LT would make the Chiefs O-line one of the best.  Also one the subject of unpopular players, MVS didn't screw up his targets this weekend.  He'll always be appreciated for what he did in the AFCCG last season but it's time to move on and dump his costs.  As for Hardman, best left unsaid.  

The "receiver who shall not be named."  :lol:

I loved this comment from Arrowhead Pride's "9 things overheard at the game.:

"“Andy Reid combined Mecole Hardman’s incompetence, his own failed red zone trickery and the NFL’s most ridiculous rule to create the perfect postseason storm!”

7 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

The "receiver who shall not be named."  :lol:

I loved this comment from Arrowhead Pride's "9 things overheard at the game.:

"“Andy Reid combined Mecole Hardman’s incompetence, his own failed red zone trickery and the NFL’s most ridiculous rule to create the perfect postseason storm!”

Yep, the Dee Ford award would have gone to Hardman if the Chiefs had lost that game. 

It was expected. Bills are cursed. Wide Right again. I observed a quiet moment. And then laughed my ass off. Bills are 0-3 in the playoffs now versus the Chiefs. 
I was thinking the NFL would take action to assure that the Chiefs would lose. I was wrong. All I needed was the Bills to be the Bills and blow it again. 
Are we sure Highmark stadium isn’t built on an Indian burial ground? 

37 minutes ago, gochiefsgo said:

It was expected. Bills are cursed. Wide Right again. I observed a quiet moment. And then laughed my ass off. Bills are 0-3 in the playoffs now versus the Chiefs. 
I was thinking the NFL would take action to assure that the Chiefs would lose. I was wrong. All I needed was the Bills to be the Bills and blow it again. 
Are we sure Highmark stadium isn’t built on an Indian burial ground? 

they did beat us in 1994 in the AFCCG