TK Takes Blame For Hardman Fumble at Goal Line

Good year for FA WR and it is deep in the draft too. Go LT, grab a FA DT and/or WR and draft another WR too. Should set us up with a true WR to go opposite of Rice, others we have for depth while drafted WR cones along. TE is another need but I believe Kelce will come back next year and still be good for 1k yards.

26 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I know we need depth, but I'm entirely in favor of more 13 personnel.  A solid top 3-4 wrs paired with Gray, Kelce and draft another TE.  I can handle Moore OR Toney being on the roster if it's at the 5th wr spot.  

What are our top priorities assuming we resign Sneed and let Jones go?   LT, DT, WR and then DT, TE? 

I personally do not want Higgins anywhere near this team.  One, i feel like he is hurt ALL the time, and 2 he's friends with the other idiot on the Bungles!  But I also saw Evans drop a lot of balls the other day(complete drops, reminded me of MVS).  I'm not sure who i want, but I would be out on both of those guys!

1 hour ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I personally do not want Higgins anywhere near this team.  One, i feel like he is hurt ALL the time, and 2 he's friends with the other idiot on the Bungles!  But I also saw Evans drop a lot of balls the other day(complete drops, reminded me of MVS).  I'm not sure who i want, but I would be out on both of those guys!

Ridley or Brown.

4 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Good year for FA WR and it is deep in the draft too. Go LT, grab a FA DT and/or WR and draft another WR too. Should set us up with a true WR to go opposite of Rice, others we have for depth while drafted WR cones along. TE is another need but I believe Kelce will come back next year and still be good for 1k yards.

Yeah I think we have to address WR in this particular FA class and a starting caliber DT to replace Jones who I think we are losing.  If we sign Sneed our secondary seems to be loaded considering Connor coming on strong as of late and gettting Cook and Nazeeh back next year.     That at least helps lower our major needs. 

I would be happy with Evans, Brown, Ridley, or anyone reliable that can separate consistently. 

19 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Yeah I think we have to address WR in this particular FA class and a starting caliber DT to replace Jones who I think we are losing.  If we sign Sneed our secondary seems to be loaded considering Connor coming on strong as of late and gettting Cook and Nazeeh back next year.     That at least helps lower our major needs. 

I would be happy with Evans, Brown, Ridley, or anyone reliable that can separate consistently. 

I personally don’t want nothing to do with brown or higgens. 
Evans. Sure but at what cost. 
I like Pittman if he’s available. 

7 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

What are our top priorities assuming we resign Sneed and let Jones go?   LT, DT, WR and then DT, TE? 

Resign Sneed and either Tranquill or Gay.  Tag and trade Jones or just let him go for a future third.  Grab a FA receiver and draft an OT (player, not the local poster) and DT.  I don't see a difference making TE falling to the Chiefs in the early rounds with their other priorities but maybe Veach can work some magic and get one to replace Bell.  Gotta look ahead to the next year when Bolton, Humphry, and Smith are up for contracts.

I don't see Sneed coming back. Especially since they have the luxury of moving Williams into the starting lineup (have you seen his stats recently???), and  having Watson with Nazeeh Johnson's return... we're stacked at CB. It's been great to watch Sneed grow and develop, but the business side of football is going to take care of this situation. 

I'm still 50/50 on Jones. Comes down to the deal parameters. Wouldn't surprise me if he's gone and KC drafts a DT before they pick a WR.

43 minutes ago, Boone said:

I don't see Sneed coming back. Especially since they have the luxury of moving Williams into the starting lineup (have you seen his stats recently???), and  having Watson with Nazeeh Johnson's return... we're stacked at CB. It's been great to watch Sneed grow and develop, but the business side of football is going to take care of this situation. 

I'm still 50/50 on Jones. Comes down to the deal parameters. Wouldn't surprise me if he's gone and KC drafts a DT before they pick a WR.

I am thinking of the opposite. Keep Snead and jones walks but who really knows how this is going to pan out. 
I wish we could keep both but we also have others we need to deal with as well. 
how may draft picks and what rounds do we have this year ? 

4 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

I am thinking of the opposite. Keep Snead and jones walks but who really knows how this is going to pan out. 
I wish we could keep both but we also have others we need to deal with as well. 
how may draft picks and what rounds do we have this year ? 

Kansas City Chiefs Picks by Round in 2024

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Round 5 (from DAL)

Round 7 (conditional)

6 hours ago, Boone said:

OT has to be priority #1.  Replacing Jones would obviously be a drop off, but how many games would be lost because of it?  Sneed is a difference maker an some might say he wins as many games as does Jones and at a lower projected cost.  Also consider their ages.  Sign Sneed long term, save cap space with not resigning Jones, and draft a second day DT plus pick one up in FA.  McDuffie and Sneed make such a potent CB combo that it would be a huge loss to lose Sneed.

We all know Veach can find diamonds in the rough but you have to pay someone and paying the best DB on your team while your 2nd best plays out a rookie deal is smart business.  If we let Sneed and Jones go to save on the cap then how do we offset that in FA?  Sure a WR helps the O but we can still resign Jones or Sneed.   I think WR and DT in FA and OT and WR again in the draft then fill in around the core.  Extending Creed this offseason would be good as well.