Game Day Thread (Chiefs vs Ravens)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great half.  Should have taken the fg after the TO.  Make those TO's cost them.   D looks great.  O looks great minus that deep shot that killed the 2nd to last drive in the half.  First hold on Trey Smith was horrible but the 2nd one was stupid on his half and was weak.  Had no bearing on the play and cost us a TD.  Still up 10 with us getting the ball after half is huge.   We score a sustained TD drive after half and they won't be able power run from behind.   2nd half couldn't be set up better for us.  

Lets put the pedal to the metal and bury them.   

46 minutes ago, artsy said:

I would've taken the 3

Yeah make the TO cost them something.  Don't give them the opportunity to get the momentum back.  Oh well.  I do like Reid being aggressive.  Need a long sustained TD drive to start the 3rd and then stay aggressive and watch them implode.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Yeah make the TO cost them something.  Don't give them the opportunity to get the momentum back.  Oh well.  I do like Reid being aggressive.  Need a long sustained TD drive to start the 3rd and then stay aggressive and watch them implode.

Yup that should be the gameplan. 

Hate this 2nd half play calling. I know Andy calls the plays but Nagy is not a great influence and we know he helps Andy develop the game plan.  The Ravens have adjusted and do we don't have a plan?   I mean seriously they had to go heavy man after that first half and we got no answers?   Andy Reid is taking his foot off the pedal.  I love our D but one deep bomb and it changes everything.  Be aggressive and put them away.   Lets go D.