Game Day Thread (Chiefs vs Ravens)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Toub to Townsend - “ lets fucking punt it to the 1 yard line and hope is stops dead rather than punt to the 10 and make them field a fair catch and give our guys a chance to down it.”

idiots

Tommy having an awful day today.  As long as it doesn’t translate to his hold I’m fine with it I have to.

Just now, Lamardirts said:

Don't get me wrong Bolton is a great field general and super smart.  He is just limited in coverage and down the stretch teams go after him.

He's slow..that's his problem.  He's not a sideline to sideline type of guy

CEH has missed two free blitzes this game.  Cost us both times.   We miss McKinnon.    

I hate this gameplan.  We have Patrick Mahomes and we are acting like he is Alex Smith.  Its criminal.  We are setting ourselves up to lose if they hit one big play and get the momentum because we surrendered it at half.   

I love our D, don't get me wrong they are elite but asking a D to repeatedly shut down the MVP this year in his house is playing with fire.  

Just now, Holmes4six! said:

Man out offense is shitting the bed this 2nd half! Cmon Reid. Make adjustments and let’s go. 

He’s trying to protect the ball and lead.  He needs to go back to what worked in first half.  Reid needs to be more aggressive right now.  Two runs for 4 yards and a terrible pass play caused the 3 and out.

1 minute ago, Holmes4six! said:

Man out offense is shitting the bed this 2nd half! Cmon Reid. Make adjustments and let’s go. 

Yup I absolutely hate when Andy gets conservative.  Like 10 points is a big lead!!

Just now, 58shineson said:

He’s trying to protect the ball and lead.  He needs to go back to what worked in first half.  Reid needs to be more aggressive right now.  Two runs for 4 yards and a terrible pass play caused the 3 and out.

There D has adjusted. Bringing pressure too so ball has to come out quick. We need to get under Center a bit more and get a play action going.

Andy Reid is a historic coach but this is why he only as two SB's.  Even those games we were behind so he had to stay aggressive.   We can't build leads because he craps the bed with a lead.  Still I believe 1 TD drive probably seals this game. Lets go D hold them to a FG.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

What did I say.  Patrick Mahomes can't keep Andy from turtling with a lead.   Its a serious problem.  Hope it doen't affect Mahomes long term.  hate it.

Welp, there's the big play from Baltimore to change momentum. If we were a little more aggressive maybe we have a 13 point lead instead of 10

3 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

There D has adjusted. Bringing pressure too so ball has to come out quick. We need to get under Center a bit more and get a play action going.

They were throwing fast in the first half now pat is holding the ball.  Need to go back to what worked in first.