Game Day Thread (Chiefs vs Ravens)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Okiechief1 said:

I am rooting for the Lions to get to the SB   One cause they have never been there and two don’t know if it’s ever happened but I think it would be cool to see the 2 teams that started the season to end it

That's who I want. I want a revenge game with Detroit. Let's end this season fixing how it started. 

3 hours ago, xen said:

"Do I look like somebody who’s not going to play in the Super Bowl? No, I don’t."

Like his spirit, but isn't that what Willie Gay said last week?  Hope two weeks gives them all a chance to get back 100%. 

Did not hear about this during the game or afterwards but this morning on FS1 they said that TK did a little bit of taunting after his TD catch and that if you throw a flag on Flowers for what he did then Trav should have got same treatment. Also said that Baltimore shut down KC in second half, i think it was more that Patrick knew he did not have to put everything on his shoulders because the D was doing their job.

12 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

Did not hear about this during the game or afterwards but this morning on FS1 they said that TK did a little bit of taunting after his TD catch and that if you throw a flag on Flowers for what he did then Trav should have got same treatment. Also said that Baltimore shut down KC in second half, i think it was more that Patrick knew he did not have to put everything on his shoulders because the D was doing their job.

The playcalling went full on turtle and Pat wasn't going to have a turnover.  I 100% believe that if Baltimore came back Mahomes would have marched down the field to win it.  He wasn't even trying.  It was a different way of winning like you said.  Allow the teams strengths to lead the way this playoffs.  I for one am glad the refs missed some calls on us (tripping in the endzone, massive hold on 4th and 1, and the horrible hold call that cost us a TD)  so that we didn't win because of their help.  

45 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

I don't agree with them. TK spiked the ball away from the defender. I've seen several players do this in the past with no flag. Flowers stood over Sneed, pushed him down, and then kept staring down at him. It was different IMO. 

57 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

The playcalling went full on turtle and Pat wasn't going to have a turnover.  I 100% believe that if Baltimore came back Mahomes would have marched down the field to win it.  He wasn't even trying.  It was a different way of winning like you said.  Allow the teams strengths to lead the way this playoffs.  I for one am glad the refs missed some calls on us (tripping in the endzone, massive hold on 4th and 1, and the horrible hold call that cost us a TD)  so that we didn't win because of their help.  

Very predictable play calling with predictable runs and Baltimore sold out to stop the run. They got burned on the MVS catch as a result when it mattered most.

Baltimore beat themselves in all the ways KC beat themselves early in the year. Guys like Flowers who are more interested in Macho Street Cred than just acting like he has been there before, overly aggressive defense that was borderline dirty at times, and dumb mistakes.

The thing Andy has got to be careful of, like Campbell wasn’t for Lions, is just taking points. I don’t care what analytics say, these NFL coaches are morons when converting 4th down may mean a better chance at winning but the actuality of converting is far lower in practice.