Game Day Thread (Chiefs vs Ravens)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these teams we just dispatched went all in and either are in cap hell or have tons of top tier FA's.  Their qb's cap about to hit all those teams.  We are already past that and I guarantee Veach will get Mahomes some weapons so we don't have to see this crap we just saw in the 2nd half.   Lessssgoooo!!!

What is truly crazy is our O can still be better.  We left 10 points on the board and I truly believe we didn't even try in the 2nd half.  We just ran the ball and burned clock and let LJ and Flowers gift us the victory.   Flowers is really shifty and good but he is tiny and is beyond arrogant.   Dude is gonna get lit up acting like that and pride become before a fall just got another meme.  Dude talked trash on Sneed and Sneed put him in an emotional coma.   

4 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

All these teams we just dispatched went all in and either are in cap hell or have tons of top tier FA's.  Their qb's cap about to hit all those teams.  We are already past that and I guarantee Veach will get Mahomes some weapons so we don't have to see this crap we just saw in the 2nd half.   Lessssgoooo!!!

Boy, I sure hope you're right dirts..

1 minute ago, Holmes4six! said:

We are going to the Super Bowl ! Yah baby! I can’t believe our chiefs…. All the ups and downs this year and now in the superbowl. 
what a heck of a clinic spags and his defense put on! Wow! 

Yip spags is definitely a hall of fame defense master mind if there's such a thing

Mahomes has lifted this team up to his own level of greatness. He just imposes his will in postseason football. He cuts out the mistakes and uses what's given to him to beat everyone that is put in front of him.

This defense is absolutely stellar. They looked exhausted and I'm concerned about Omenihu. But they are so good. 

Gotta get through Vegas week without any stupidity. It's an easy place to slip up for kids in their 20s.

Just really proud of our team today. Grateful. And proud. 

#ChiefsKingdom