I am done with this Jackass

Players need to take a page from Alex Smith’s and Steve Martin’s book. Part of the reason Smith had a long career besides the number one pick thing was that he understood what he needed to do to make the next step when something got in his way. Nolan and Singleterry’s issues and so many OCs. Lockout. Kaepernick getting him benched. His own limitations. Mahomes being drafted. His leg. If players could get out of their own way and adapt, second chances are made.

Steve Martin was selling out stadiums in his standup but he knew it wasn’t sustainable so he went into movies and then when he wasn’t the star moved into writing and banjo and TV. Think for the moment and long term. If Toney would put his head down and work, there’s still something for him. (Unless he’s being outcasted for being a wimp or something. Then, I understand saying you are ready and able and tough enough to play.)

23 minutes ago, DieHard said:

Tell he’s telling potential teams that is not dressing because he sucks instead of being hurt. I would rather they think I was hurt. The Chiefs were kind of doing him a solid.

i told my son that during the game, what team is going to take that baggage and BS on next season other than the raiders

Andy is too kind to do what should have been done several weeks ago: cut him. He was given every chance and dropped balls every time. The man needs to spend more time quietly catching balls from the jugs machine and trainers.

On 1/29/2024 at 11:00 AM, Thegoatee said:

Andy is too kind to do what should have been done several weeks ago: cut him. He was given every chance and dropped balls every time. The man needs to spend more time quietly catching balls from the jugs machine and trainers.

We wouldn’t gain much from cutting him, and he would get the narrative anyway, and the complaining. But this way, if something had happened to our receivers, we would have somebody and we could still say we believe in him.

On 1/29/2024 at 11:00 AM, Thegoatee said:

Less time trying to rap too. Cant understand a word he says even if he is just talking.

If I were the impending father of twin baby girls, I might be under a little stress. I'd give him a break.  Yes, he had a lot of drops but now so has his wife. I suspect he knew that when he wasn't keeping his eye on the ball or the line of scrimmage. Who knows, maybe he will be the MVS of the Super Bowl.  He will make some huge catch to ice the game.  Andy will dial him up just to prove something. A week later, Veach will cut him. ⁉️

19 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

If I were the impending father of twin baby girls, I might be under a little stress. I'd give him a break.  Yes, he had a lot of drops but now so has his wife. I suspect he knew that when he wasn't keeping his eye on the ball or the line of scrimmage. Who knows, maybe he will be the MVS of the Super Bowl.  He will make some huge catch to ice the game.  Andy will dial him up just to prove something. A week later, Veach will cut him. ⁉️

or he may not be on the active roster at all

7 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

or he may not be on the active roster at all

That's not Andy's style.  I bet that he is there, and Andy will ask Patrick to be sure to throw him something....just like his wife/girlfriend did.