5 hours ago, jetlord said:

Can we ever get this lost season over with so we can talk about the draft and how Veach needs to upgrade the team to make them more competitive?  

🙅🏼‍♂️

I can't wait.

13 hours ago, KCSLC2008 said:

IMG_5868.jpeg.2564024dbca1fe21034d83fad7647f4b.jpeg

Even if we were to switch the games played, Kelce would beat him.

861 Yards to 948 Yards

4 TDs to 10 TDs

59.2 Receptions to 81.5 Receptions

Kittle is a very good player and could have some decisive catches next Sunday.  His disadvantage is that he doesn't have Mahomes throwing to him.  Still remember him on the bench after SB LIV shaking his head and saying, "We will be back.  We WILL be back."  Almost felt sorry for him except that after 50 dry years I wasn't in the mood to feel sorry about anything.  

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Kittle is a very good player and could have some decisive catches next Sunday.  His disadvantage is that he doesn't have Mahomes throwing to him.  Still remember him on the bench after SB LIV shaking his head and saying, "We will be back.  We WILL be back."  Almost felt sorry for him except that after 50 dry years I wasn't in the mood to feel sorry about anything.  

well, they are back...

16 hours ago, KCSLC2008 said:

IMG_5868.jpeg.2564024dbca1fe21034d83fad7647f4b.jpeg

Even if we were to switch the games played, Kelce would beat him.

861 Yards to 948 Yards

4 TDs to 10 TDs

59.2 Receptions to 81.5 Receptions

Where is the “devasting downfield block” statistic? Kittle has like 15,000 of those to Kelce’s 5.

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

💔

3 hours ago, xen said:

They don't bother to record those cause... uh... *checks notes* it appears no one gives a fuck.

That infographic was made by a Chiefs site though. If you ask any experts, they all know Kittle is the superior TE because he is an elite blocker. Maybe the best in NFL history. His Madden ratings are off the chart.