Omenihu out for SB

Man-o-man.  This is a big deal, kind of.  Danna has had some flashes, but is not as consistent, nor as good in run support as Omenihu.  Wonder if the Chiefs brass will consider bringing in a vet (not sure whom that would be) since we have two weeks to practice.  Somebody situational for 15-20 snaps.  This stinks...

Just now, TomahawkChop said:

Man-o-man.  This is a big deal, kind of.  Danna has had some flashes, but is not as consistent, nor as good in run support as Omenihu.  Wonder if the Chiefs brass will consider bringing in a vet (not sure whom that would be) since we have two weeks to practice.  Somebody situational for 15-20 snaps.  This stinks...

I hear Frank Clark is available.  Knows the system!

Yea, CO being out is a bit of problem. He wasn't great against the run, but he was decent. Now?? Things get tricky..

Dana is an ok pass rusher, but not very good against the run, and 9ers uhm...like to run...a lot. Sealing and containing the edge is crucial in stopping those Debo jet sweeps and pushing CMC back inside. 

WHile I was reading this thread, I was saying to myself NO WAY FRANK CLARK!!! 

But now....Shit they may need to give him a call...

1 minute ago, gochiefsgo said:

Obviously Chris Jones wants him back. He’s been asking for this reunion on X  a number of times and for weeks. Let’s all be honest. Playoff Frank Clark was a force for the Chiefs in the post season and on their Super Bowl runs. 
Why not? 

They brought back Mike Pennel. A great two gap defensive tackle. 
Omenihu is out. Felix isn’t ready, sorry. 
Clark might redeem his season and career if he is signed and produces.