We have a post-season pattern we need to break

2019 - lost AFCCG

2020 - won Superbowl 

2021 - lost Superbowl 

2022 - lost AFCCG

2023 - won Superbowl 

2024 - ???

I mean, to win one every three years is cool... but let's not complete the cycle this year, ok?

4 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Spags needs to harass Purdy. I don’t care what people keep saying about him, he plays well when he can knit a sweater in the pocket. Disrupt that pocket and you destroy them.

Yup..Gotta stop the run first tho.

4 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Spags needs to harass Purdy. I don’t care what people keep saying about him, he plays well when he can knit a sweater in the pocket. Disrupt that pocket and you destroy them.

Do what we did to the Ravens. Lamar and the team couldn't run that much and he was harassed so frequently.

14 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Do what we did to the Ravens. Lamar and the team couldn't run that much and he was harassed so frequently.

Tough without Omenihu.  With Jones tying up two linemen, Omenihu and Karlaftis can feast.  I like Danna, but he was gassed at the end of the BAL game.  Anyone think a one game deal with Frank Clark would be interesting?  

4 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Tough without Omenihu.  With Jones tying up two linemen, Omenihu and Karlaftis can feast.  I like Danna, but he was gassed at the end of the BAL game.  Anyone think a one game deal with Frank Clark would be interesting?  

interesting yes but likely no..can they even do that? I think we'll see the FNG Draft pick get some reps.  CJ  would certainly feel happy about it

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

interesting yes but likely no..can they even do that? I think we'll see the FNG Draft pick get some reps.  CJ  would certainly feel happy about it

FAU will probably be active but limited in snaps.  Probably see more of Herring which doesn't excite me and more of Wharton as well.  Spags will have to come up with a creative rotation on the D line. 

2 minutes ago, jetlord said:

FAU will probably be active but limited in snaps.  Probably see more of Herring which doesn't excite me and more of Wharton as well.  Spags will have to come up with a creative rotation on the D line. 

what's Nagi's situation?

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

If we're taking flyers on couch-sitting FAs right now, I'd call JJ Watt before I called Frank Clark. 

1 hour ago, Boone said:

Wearing red against SF worked last time, so...not worried. 

I think it basically comes down to the Taylor Swift advantage.  George Kittle is a good tight end, but Clair is not anywhere near T Swift.  

52 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I think it basically comes down to the Taylor Swift advantage.  George Kittle is a good tight end, but Clair is not anywhere near T Swift.  

Kittle is going to be throwing devastating downfield blocks. Kelce is overmatched on that alone. 49ers have a 14 point advantage on Kittle’s blocking rating in Madden alone.

1 hour ago, Thegoatee said:

Kittle is going to be throwing devastating downfield blocks. Kelce is overmatched on that alone. 49ers have a 14 point advantage on Kittle’s blocking rating in Madden alone.

Have you seen Taylor swift?

16 hours ago, West said:

Must stop McCaffrey....He is their heart.

Mahomes can be a big help if he takes the O down for 3 or 4 TD's in the 1st half..

w

Yep .. I believe the offense will flow through McCaffery. He will get 25-30 touches.