Hemingway?

Cut this guy and his buddy AJ tomorrow.  Play Hammond and Wilson next week so we'll have a clear conscience when they are cut too.  

Sorry, some vinegar has to come with the sugar.  Sign Austin Pettis

Cut this guy and his buddy AJ tomorrow. Play Hammond and Wilson next week so we'll have a clear conscience when they are cut too.

Sorry, some vinegar has to come with the sugar. Sign Austin Pettis

Hemingway was my breakout player. He sucks. Break him off. I was sooooo wrong.

And I'm not ready to throw out AJ with the Bath Water of our WR's he's come the closest twice to scoring a TD than any other WR.

Who cares how close he is to anything?.

You'll throw critically acclaimed Eric Berry away but you'd keep AJ.  Are u serious?  Really?  

REALLY?

Cut this guy and his buddy AJ tomorrow.  Play Hammond and Wilson next week so we'll have a clear conscience when they are cut too.  

Sorry, some vinegar has to come with the sugar.  Sign Austin Pettis

not Hammond but Hemmingway GONE

AJ has done more than Hammond or Wilson. Not sure what to think about Hemingway. He is big enough to block, but man the drops are killing us.

It is kind of like me yelling about Kelsey not starting over Fasano. Blocking matters. I understand what happens outside the camera shot is usually mystery to me, but not the coaches.

AJ has done more than Hammond or Wilson. Not sure what to think about Hemingway. He is big enough to block, but man the drops are killing us.

It is kind of like me yelling about Kelsey not starting over Fasano. Blocking matters. I understand what happens outside the camera shot is usually mystery to me, but not the coaches.

Just like the Jenkins stepping out of bounds worked out in taking more time away from Rivers and we still scored a TD, we ended up getting Hemmingway's yards on a neutral zone infraction. But yes, his drops are bad.

And I'm the prettiest poster on this board.  Who cares how close he is to anything?.

You'll throw critically acclaimed Eric Berry away but you'd keep AJ.  Are u serious?  Really?  

REALLY?

Take it easy Capt. Just being tongue in cheek. the bar is set pretty low when people mention about the "almost" TD's".

Archived