Super Bowl GAMEDAY thread chiefs vs niners

What is everyone plans for the lead up to the game?  Anyone actually going?

Semo currently has a pork butt on the smoker and will add wings later.  Family and friends arrive mid afternoon, feast, and then will settle in for the game with a few adult beverages.  

kansas-city-chiefs-logo.png

pre smoked BB-Ribs, Wings (peanut style) and deviled eggs, no adult beverages until end of game hopefully kill my last wee bit of Blanton's. Just POOT n I .. I dont do company and Chiefs games very well especially of this magnitude 

1 hour ago, SEMO said:

Semo currently has a pork butt on the smoker and will add wings later.  Family and friends arrive mid afternoon, feast, and then will settle in for the game with a few adult beverages.  

Smoked 3 racks of ribs yesterday, will take to a watch party tonight. Same group was together for last year's game. 

2 hours ago, SEMO said:

Brunch with bacon, eggs, eggs Benedict,  roasted potatoes, pancakes, fruit salad, plus pulled pork, brats, hot wings, Peruvian wings, nachos, salsa bar  coleslaw, salad, cookies,  and brownies.

Discount for anyone in Chiefs gear, surcharge for 9'ers gear.

20 minutes ago, Goldbrick said:

Brunch with bacon, eggs, eggs Benedict,  roasted potatoes, pancakes, fruit salad, plus pulled pork, brats, hot wings, Peruvian wings, nachos, salsa bar  coleslaw, salad, cookies,  and brownies.

Discount for anyone in Chiefs gear, surcharge for 9'ers gear.

I forgot about the biscuits and gravy 😋 

32 smoked pork chops in the fridge waiting to be heated, basted, and eaten.  25-30 people will show up and bring in sides, desserts, munchies, etc.  It's become a SB tradition out here for family and friends and the sides brought in will be overwhelming.  Eat, then watch the first half and hammer the dessert table at half time.  Four years ago, there was one couple from Napa Valley here, real Niner fans.  They stomped out after Damian's TD to the sound of boos and catcalls.  Still friends, but not the best moment.  Did I mention that there were plenty of dunkles involved?   

16 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

Going to grab some bbq at 3.  Hard to find good KC bbq here in donkey land, but I do the best I can.  I have a smoker but it’s annoying in these temps and snow.  Chiefs 28 whiners 13.  Sneed MVP.  

That's what's nice about living near Atlanta, you can sneak in some grill days even in the winter, just have to watch out for rain. 

20 minutes ago, qnet said:

That's what's nice about living near Atlanta, you can sneak in some grill days even in the winter, just have to watch out for rain. 

Yeah we are planning to move either to the ozarks or st Augustine in the next 4 years.  

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

32 smoked pork chops in the fridge waiting to be heated, basted, and eaten.  25-30 people will show up and bring in sides, desserts, munchies, etc.  It's become a SB tradition out here for family and friends and the sides brought in will be overwhelming.  Eat, then watch the first half and hammer the dessert table at half time.  Four years ago, there was one couple from Napa Valley here, real Niner fans.  They stomped out after Damian's TD to the sound of boos and catcalls.  Still friends, but not the best moment.  Did I mention that there were plenty of dunkles involved?   

Are your Niner friends coming back for an encore?