Super Bowl GAMEDAY thread chiefs vs niners

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

32 smoked pork chops in the fridge waiting to be heated, basted, and eaten.  25-30 people will show up and bring in sides, desserts, munchies, etc.  It's become a SB tradition out here for family and friends and the sides brought in will be overwhelming.  Eat, then watch the first half and hammer the dessert table at half time.  Four years ago, there was one couple from Napa Valley here, real Niner fans.  They stomped out after Damian's TD to the sound of boos and catcalls.  Still friends, but not the best moment.  Did I mention that there were plenty of dunkles involved?   

25-30 wow!, it will be me by myself this time, all my sons are doing their own thing this time around, one flew to japan yesterday, another is moving into his house in VA, other son is a nurse in LA and the last one will probably be earning some $$ doing door dash, uber eats etc. got my various boulevard IPA's chilling.

12 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

Are your Niner friends coming back for an encore?

No, they stopped coming to AZ last year because of the wife's health.  They were good sports about the razzing and we golfed and ate together a number of times in the following two years.  

10 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

25-30 wow!, it will be me by myself this time, all my sons are doing their own thing this time around, one flew to japan yesterday, another is moving into his house in VA, other son is a nurse in LA and the last one will probably be earning some $$ doing door dash, uber eats etc. got my various boulevard IPA's chilling.

Maybe you son that flew to Japan crossed paths with Taylor coming the other way?  BTW:  I also have a son who recently bought a house in VA.  Nice place west of Richmond.  Small world.  

3 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

Going to a local place here in town to watch it.  Went to the same place to watch the buffalo playoff game.  Around 200 to 300 chiefs fans go.  It’s a good time.  

Wish we had some place like that around here. Chiefs fans are few and very far between. I'll be at the house, watching with my dog. 

48 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Wish we had some place like that around here. Chiefs fans are few and very far between. I'll be at the house, watching with my dog. 

We have a place here in Denver called Dons and they usually are standing room only with Chiefs fans outside on the sidewalk… I’m sure its packed today.

IMG_1083.jpeg

52 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

We have a place here in Denver called Dons and they usually are standing room only with Chiefs fans outside on the sidewalk… I’m sure its packed today.

IMG_1083.jpeg

I have a Chiefs fan buddy who lives in Dallas and he says there’s a Chiefs bar there. It’s 3 hours away and I thought about making the trip. Maybe next year.