Super Bowl GAMEDAY thread chiefs vs niners

No one expected the chiefs to score with 2 seconds left in OT by throwing the ball to a guy who had disappointed them so much they didn’t even try to re sign him in the offseason. “But then…Wide receiver Mecole Hardman Jr., a member of two Super Bowl-winning teams with the Chiefs, returned to Kansas City via a trade from the New York Jets on Wednesday. The Chiefs are sending a 2025 sixth-round draft pick to the Jets for Hardman and a 2025 seventh-round pick” 

unbelievable 

The Niners were doomed when they went up by double digits.  Never get that kind of lead against Mahomes in a playoff game.  It's poison.

The number of players who made this win possible is really long.  McDuffy, Jones, Crennel, Pennel, and of course, Mahomes, Pacheco, and Kelce..  Rice, MVS, and Hardman saved drives and Spags should be MVP for the season.

Who would have thought that the Chiefs would have more rushing yards than SFO?  Jennings killed the Chiefs, but their "stars" didn't hurt them so much.

Finally, my 27-24 prediction was a little off, but the game played out like many of us thought.  Actually, I thought it might be a little closer.  🙂

Oh, yeah.  After the party I come to read this thread and came to the conclusion that you are a bunch of pessimistic whining doubting skeptics.  Oh, ye of little faith!

25 minutes ago, Thegoatee said:

Chenal had huge measurables in the combine, right? Dude is starting to look like a stud LB that will be a force in the league.

Why I think we sign Tranquil over Gay. Tranquil can do Boltons job too and we have Chenal as our 3rd lb, thumper role.