Super Bowl GAMEDAY thread chiefs vs niners

19 hours ago, jetlord said:

Another feather in the Veach cap.  DEPTH!  Even as poorly as the team played at times this past season, how many other teams could have withstood losing a starting S, starting RG, two starting DLs and their third down back for serious parts of the year and still have won?  

This is going to be the toughest test for Veach and his team, do they sacrifice some of that depth to keep CJ or do they gamble on a FA pickup to replace CJ? He seems to have better luck replacing the DB's so maybe Sneed departs like Ward did a few seasons back.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I have feeling it was the booze talking but I swore I just heard CJ say he aint goin no where

Yep.  CJ appeared to be needing support to even stand up while talking.  He won't be accountable for what he said on that stage  Don't blame them for partying, but a few of the players got out of hand.  The frustration on Holthus's face was classic.  

19 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Yep.  CJ appeared to be needing support to even stand up while talking.  He won't be accountable for what he said on that stage  Don't blame them for partying, but a few of the players got out of hand.  The frustration on Holthus's face was classic.  

Yeah...Travis had no business holding a mic, either.  I think they knew and tried to program around it, but the players grabbed the mic and pulled him to the front.

1 hour ago, Boone said:

Yeah...Travis had no business holding a mic, either.  I think they knew and tried to program around it, but the players grabbed the mic and pulled him to the front.

Yeah.  He was trashed, lol!