Is there anything better...

9 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

With Elway presenting the SB trophy to the Hunt family. 

LOL! Yeah that was rough. I like Elway and felt a little sorry for him. I know he would have liked to present that to the Niners with all connections with the Shanahan's and McCaffrey. So glad the Chiefs won

I am putting this in this thread, because the arguments on Twitter about Kittle being better than Kelce annoys me. He was one of the reasons why we recovered McCaffrey‘s fumble. He was goofing off. And that’s not to say that Kelce never goofs off, I just like that it contributed to our recovery.

https://twitter.com/ClayWendler/status/1758225162858643463?s=20

1 hour ago, KCSLC2008 said:

I am putting this in this thread, because the arguments on Twitter about Kittle being better than Kelce annoys me. He was one of the reasons why we recovered McCaffrey‘s fumble. He was goofing off. And that’s not to say that Kelce never goofs off, I just like that it contributed to our recovery.

https://twitter.com/ClayWendler/status/1758225162858643463?s=20

No doubt the stats show Kittle is a much better blocker, but Kelce is mostly and successfully tuned in on getting into position to receive and having great hands. I know others have mentioned this, but I wonder also whether Kelce's mediocrity at blocking could be bypassed by employing more sets with a great blocking fullback along with Kelce. It would seem that would be particularly useful against teams who have less than spectacular linebackers.

1 hour ago, Fmbl2187 said:

No doubt the stats show Kittle is a much better blocker, but Kelce is mostly and successfully tuned in on getting into position to receive and having great hands. I know others have mentioned this, but I wonder also whether Kelce's mediocrity at blocking could be bypassed by employing more sets with a great blocking fullback along with Kelce. It would seem that would be particularly useful against teams who have less than spectacular linebackers.

I like a fullback as well, especially when Sherman played, but Andy makes up for it with lots of 12 and 13 packages.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

I like a fullback as well, especially when Sherman played, but Andy makes up for it with lots of 12 and 13 packages.

yea and I'm not sure if T-Rich was technically an FB but give me a FB  for those short yardage  situations unless you have a  Marcus Allen who can jump or a Nigeran Nightmare who can plow