It's just business as usual.

After all the years when it seem that the Chiefs couldn't get a break or couldn't do anything right, the perfect storm came together and now they are a dynasty.  It's been worth the wait.  We all knew after Clark Hunt's presser at the end of the 2-12 season that big changes were coming.  We didn't know that it would work out this way.   

I think he has grown as an owner over the years.  In fact, you could argue that he has done better than his dad at this point.

Biggest thing I see is his ability to hire great people, empower them  while keeping a highly professional culture.

The drunk fest at the parade falls more on Andy that anyone else....The players came off as college frat dudes on the stage.

w

15 minutes ago, West said:

I think he has grown as an owner over the years.  In fact, you could argue that he has done better than his dad at this point.

Biggest thing I see is his ability to hire great people, empower them  while keeping a highly professional culture.

The drunk fest at the parade falls more on Andy that anyone else....The players came off as college frat dudes on the stage.

w

to be fair they are not much older and as much as we'd like to think they'd act a bit more mature it's a 1 off soo.

That being said I have seen military personnel act the same and worse at older age.

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

to be fair they are not much older and as much as we'd like to think they'd act a bit more mature it's a 1 off soo.

That being said I have seen military personnel act the same and worse at older age.

But were they on a stage in front of millions of viewers and embarrassing their employer and buddies?  Being foolish in a crowded bar is different than doing it in front of the whole Chiefs kingdom.  And "kids" in their twenties should know that intentionally getting plastered in public isn't a good look.  

16 minutes ago, jetlord said:

But were they on a stage in front of millions of viewers and embarrassing their employer and buddies?  Being foolish in a crowded bar is different than doing it in front of the whole Chiefs kingdom.  And "kids" in their twenties should know that intentionally getting plastered in public isn't a good look.  

more overreaction. I'll agree  it was a bit over the top but as events transpired hardly something to dwell on. We have POTUS that are more embarrassing soo  excuse me if my minimal outrage is  gone

43 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Jesus, when I was in the Army we ran on alcohol. We acted the fools and still were able to do our job. Let them celebrate.

I always like how Clark seemed to bring the Chiefs into the new era. Carl Peterson ran the show for years after bringing the Chiefs back to prominence in the late 80's early 90's. I remember some being frustrated with Peterson, and not being sure Clark would be able to handle him after his dad passed away.

Like Micheal Corleone, Clark Hunt was prepped for this by his dad. He stumbled with Pioli, but eventually triumphed. 

16 hours ago, oldtimer said:

more overreaction. I'll agree  it was a bit over the top but as events transpired hardly something to dwell on. We have POTUS that are more embarrassing soo  excuse me if my minimal outrage is  gone

First SB parade TK wore a 20 thousand Louis Vatton coat up on stage looking goofy as hell and made an ass of himself then to.  Mahomes was so  plastered that parade he damn near fell out of the bus trying to catch a beer from the crowd then when he caught it opened it and chugged it.  

You can’t ask more from an owner than what Clark does   Hires good people and gives them what they need to succeed and then stays out of their way  damn glad he owns the Chiefs