Now the Stupidity Starts

Over the years many teams thought they had a blueprint to beating KC but his blueprint includes KC playing like crap and many have failed with their own blueprint   As far as the Mahomes rules one thing he hasn’t learned or paid attention to is this is the kind of stuff that fuels Mahomes    He should ask Gruden what happens when you poke the bear

I guess he is working to "motivate his troops" and get a few dumb ass free agents to jump into the "Raider Way".

2023 is Over.....KC will improve in 2024.  The "bar" for the offense is pretty low.

w

33 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Pierce is competing with the CINN mayor for the "Jabroni of the Year" award.  

he has some stiff competition from TJ Whosyourmama  & the idiot from SF who said that the chiefs should have lost the superbowl because there was an illegal lineman down field on Patricks TD pass to Hardmann and thus should have been a 10 second run off on the clock which would have ended the game. he forgot the part where it was 1st down and the chiefs still had 3 more downs to go to get a TD or FG so it would have just rolled into another OT period.

"https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=892592592870153&set=a.369757275153690&__cft__[0]=AZU2jQiJhGjJ0Dlrn19KQIXLKx_l4rqEXhW8TPNk2KhVXStRO_6dUYEKI658W9OmPTd6qGwoWHC-dulpRVYCnKWtcDRlLtYER5lEWK4vLF-TXk-qv89mRNnjGRoxWAPFEGjmu74-Ae12k8yOKvikjbi_Nu6fHhMnAVYB5nCahgXPl0Oz46oQxCyZ5ze9AL2Esh7ZxuaBHVdfMGqEWdU9J8hE8rdkqwOjX42xWLCGcOMkGQ&__tn__=EH-y-R

Darwin was Right

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

he has some stiff competition from TJ Whosyourmama  & the idiot from SF who said that the chiefs should have lost the superbowl because there was an illegal lineman down field on Patricks TD pass to Hardmann and thus should have been a 10 second run off on the clock which would have ended the game. he forgot the part where it was 1st down and the chiefs still had 3 more downs to go to get a TD or FG so it would have just rolled into another OT period.

"https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=892592592870153&set=a.369757275153690&__cft__[0]=AZU2jQiJhGjJ0Dlrn19KQIXLKx_l4rqEXhW8TPNk2KhVXStRO_6dUYEKI658W9OmPTd6qGwoWHC-dulpRVYCnKWtcDRlLtYER5lEWK4vLF-TXk-qv89mRNnjGRoxWAPFEGjmu74-Ae12k8yOKvikjbi_Nu6fHhMnAVYB5nCahgXPl0Oz46oQxCyZ5ze9AL2Esh7ZxuaBHVdfMGqEWdU9J8hE8rdkqwOjX42xWLCGcOMkGQ&__tn__=EH-y-R

Darwin was Right

Yeah, saw that several places.  Funny how someone who's pointing out a rules violation doesn't have a clue as to how the rules work. 

4 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

Darwin was Right

Must have forgot about the part where there was an illegal lineman 10 yards  downfield on San Fran's trick play.  I'm ignoring the obvious offensive holding on that play.  Losers blame the refs.

1 hour ago, xen said:

Must have forgot about the part where there was an illegal lineman 10 yards  downfield on San Fran's trick play.  I'm ignoring the obvious offensive holding on that play.  Losers blame the refs.

True, while to a degree we all do it. I am just glad it was not a crucial missed and obvious call or calls at a time that would have changed the game. I am still pissed thinking about the obvious missed PI at the end of the Packers game as an example. Then you just have to look at it as why did it come down to that one play......we sucked up to that point.

We’ve got the Jordan Rules and we’ve got what I’m calling now as long as I’m here, the Patrick Mahomes Rules,” Pierce said. “So you remember when Jordan was going through it with the Pistons, all those guys in the ’80s before he became Air Jordan, the Pistons used to whip his (butt). Any time he came to the hole: elbows, feeling him, love taps, we touched him. We’re in his head, mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually. I’m touching you.

“So I showed my guys Jordan getting his (tail) whooped, consistently.”

Pierce isn’t very smart to put this out to the media, the NFL HQ may not like what he is inferring.

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

True, while to a degree we all do it. I am just glad it was not a crucial missed and obvious call or calls at a time that would have changed the game. I am still pissed thinking about the obvious missed PI at the end of the Packers game as an example. Then you just have to look at it as why did it come down to that one play......we sucked up to that point.

Yeah just don't leave it close enough for the refs to affect the outcome.  Bottom line is its a fast game and hard to get it right.  There is a balance in calling the egregious stuff but not affecting the flow of the game and the refs have a hard time getting that right.  It's a tough job for sure.  Like offensive linemen, the best case scenario is nobody notices you doing your job.

NFL definitely needs full time refs.  Except Carl Cheffers fuck that guy.

9 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

Pierce isn’t very smart to put this out to the media, the NFL HQ may not like what he is inferring.

it does have shades of Greg Williams and one would hope to think the Refs will be reminded of this statement as game time gets closer. It can also be used to motivate the O-line as if they should need motivation

That being said it is football

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

it does have shades of Greg Williams and one would hope to think the Refs will be reminded of this statement as game time gets closer. It can also be used to motivate the O-line as if they should need motivation

That being said it is football

it is throwing gasoline on a fire, Chiefs / Raiders games are always contentious and this will make them even more so. I would think the comments will not sit well with our OL

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

it is throwing gasoline on a fire, Chiefs / Raiders games are always contentious and this will make them even more so. I would think the comments will not sit well with our OL

Nick Wright broke out a bulletin board yesterday and pasted this on it. A couple of other tidbits were already posted. Looks like he’s going to paste any disrespect coming the Chiefs’ way during the offseason. Makes for good tv. 

2 hours ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

Nick Wright broke out a bulletin board yesterday and pasted this on it. A couple of other tidbits were already posted. Looks like he’s going to paste any disrespect coming the Chiefs’ way during the offseason. Makes for good tv. 

hope he has a big ass board......😀

8 hours ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

He did it last year too.

Here ya go.

BTW this is crazy:

Screenshot_20240221_185133_X.jpg

Raiders do a lot of talking.  I remember after KC beat them in Vegas one of their CBs didn’t think the Chiefs were that good cause we didn’t have enough dawgs on the team.  Then another one of their defensive guys before the Christmas Day game said you take Mahomes magic away he just an average QB.