1 hour ago, West said:

agree Jet....It comes back to "cost".....I would add that the Rookie played pretty well in the SB as did all of our backups.

Depth signing of we even think about doing it.

9 hours ago, West said:

agree Jet....It comes back to "cost".....I would add that the Rookie played pretty well in the SB as did all of our backups.

An off season of training could boost FAU, but he'll never be a lineman they can move inside like Omenihu or Danna.  Signing Ogbah and retaining Wharton would be a start. 

On 2/24/2024 at 9:42 PM, jetlord said:

An off season of training could boost FAU, but he'll never be a lineman they can move inside like Omenihu or Danna.  Signing Ogbah and retaining Wharton would be a start. 

He played inside during the SB in Spags' Nascar package and had a tackle for loss..For some reason tho, the dude struggles with getting off the snap. He's always slow to move...I think/hope that can be fixed.

After Omenihu finished his suspension and with Danna playing well, there was no place for FAU to get experience.  Hopefully, an off season of diet and training will get him to the point of being worth a first round pick.  It took Saunders and Danna several seasons to get to starter level.  

On 2/24/2024 at 12:16 PM, jetlord said:

If he comes cheap, that would be one more body in a area where the Chiefs are pretty thin.  Omenihu being out and Danna probably gone creates a big hole even if Jones is resigned.  

Agree.  I like Ogbah and was sorry to see him go.  A solid depth guy.

5 hours ago, jetlord said:

After Omenihu finished his suspension and with Danna playing well, there was no place for FAU to get experience.  Hopefully, an off season of diet and training will get him to the point of being worth a first round pick.  It took Saunders and Danna several seasons to get to starter level.  

Saunders had the injury bug until his final season.  Danna was a fifth rounder who was in the rotation immediately.  Another steal by Veach.