Free agent talk rumors

6 hours ago, DieHard said:

I will add it’s a 3 year deal so I wonder if there was interest from others that might make PS difficult.

He visited 3 other teams including the Donkos before signing with KC.

6 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Andy Reid says that former rugby star Louis Rees-Zammit will start off at RB.

That would be the appropriate position, but we all know that he is a special teamer.  He might get a few carries here and there as a RB.  Who knows? He might be a really good RB eventually. I doubt he is used to being tackled by 325 lb behemoth linemen.

On 4/14/2024 at 3:21 PM, jetlord said:

Could be wrong, but I think the special treatment for players under his deal are not subject to poaching off the PS. 

Well I went and looked it up and this is correct.  Can elevate them 6 times in regular season as well.

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

Interesting.  I would guess he doesn't make the 53 and spends the season on the PS while learning the game.

It will be fun to watch him and Prince and Ross and Johnson and that late round DE from last year and other fringe players fight for the 53. 

Dobbins signed with the Chargers.  I was kinda hoping he had something left in the tank and something to prove on a 1 year deal with us.  Now I hope he's completely terrible next year, at least against us.  

Maybe his visit really was just leverage to get CEH to sign. 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, Boone said:

Dobbins signed with the Chargers.  I was kinda hoping he had something left in the tank and something to prove on a 1 year deal with us.  Now I hope he's completely terrible next year, at least against us.  

Maybe his visit really was just leverage to get CEH to sign🤷‍♂️

I highly doubt that.

Mostly cause ceh resigned a week ago.

35 minutes ago, xen said:

I highly doubt that.

Mostly cause ceh resigned a week ago.

Yes, it was last week that Dobbins visited KC and then immediately after CEH signed.