2024 Combine

Ladd McConkey would be amazing in our O. Dude just looks like it comes natural and him running a sub 4.4 40 was not shabby.   I'd rather have him and sign a Hollywood Brown or Tyler Lockett for the deep stuff.   

This receiver class is stupid deep.  Good lord.  9 guys faster than 4.4

AD Mitchell was my favorite in our range but think he just jumped up too high with his workouts.  Same with Worthy.  

All I know is there will be good receivers all over days 1 & 2, even into round 4.  

How crazy would Worthy be in our offense with Andy's ability to scheme guys up.  Oh by the way the kid can play.  Both those Texas receivers are good.

4 minutes ago, Calichief said:

No matter how you slice it, someone is falling to us. 

Yes, and it doesn't have to be at #32.  I can imagine Veach doing his trade magic and getting a receiver mid round 2, for example.  One FA and one draft WR could bring the Chiefs' receiver room up to where Mahomes can have multiple targets next season.  

13 hours ago, jetlord said:

Yes, and it doesn't have to be at #32.  I can imagine Veach doing his trade magic and getting a receiver mid round 2, for example.  One FA and one draft WR could bring the Chiefs' receiver room up to where Mahomes can have multiple targets next season.  

I wouldn’t be surprised if we go oline. But I don’t know if there is someone who will fall worth it… I could see dline. Lb could be a need as well 

19 hours ago, xen said:

Flournoy played here in Cape the last two years. Athletic freak, and will probably go round 5, maybe sneak into 4.

Limited route tree.  But physical and has good hands.