37 minutes ago, xen said:

Still only has starts on the right side though.  Certainly seems like he could switch over.  Lack of starts is concerning but love the potential.   Would be thrilled with the pick but not sure he's ready year 1.  

For OT, Mims is like "what if Orlando Brown was athletic".

He looks the part.  I think he could switch.  Or, they could wait on Guyton or Paul.

I think KC moves Taylor to the Left and Morris is the Right starting tackle...and then probably draft a late swing player and sign a FA..

I think Morris played ok for a rookie last year. He struggled a little in Pass pro, but his run blocking was A+..imo.

2 hours ago, artsy said:

I think KC moves Taylor to the Left and Morris is the Right starting tackle...and then probably draft a late swing player and sign a FA..

I think Morris played ok for a rookie last year. He struggled a little in Pass pro, but his run blocking was A+..imo.

The question is how much can Morris improve with another year of training and working on his game.  If the Chiefs don't seem anxious to find a FA vet to play there, they must have confidence in him.  At worst, they will bring back Donovan and see if Morris can beat him out.  Paul would be a reach at #32 and won't last to #64.  If the Chiefs love his potential, they might use a third from next year to move up in the second for him.  Guyton is ranked higher than Paul but may not last until #32.  

13 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

Or they play thuney at LT. Not sure who plays guard. 

Moving an all-pro out of his position doesn't make sense to me.  Let Thuney play where he's best and fix the LT position.  The Chiefs do need to replace either Thuney or T. Smith next year since OGs are getting big contracts.  Got to get someone on rookie salary there through the draft. 

6 hours ago, jetlord said:

Moving an all-pro out of his position doesn't make sense to me.  Let Thuney play where he's best and fix the LT position.  The Chiefs do need to replace either Thuney or T. Smith next year since OGs are getting big contracts.  Got to get someone on rookie salary there through the draft. 

Could see us drafting someone in the 3-5 rounds at IOL.  I also don't like the idea of moving Thuney.  Our LT will need his help there assuming we draft a LT.  Also I think Mahomes can avoid exterior pressure better than interior pressure.

Friday, March 29

5:24 p.m. The Titans officially announce their trade to acquire cornerback L’Jarius Sneed from the Chiefs. The announcement took place after the league had released Friday’s transaction report.