Season ticket premium

I’m officially a season ticket holder as of today. Luckily I have a friend who is a 40 year season ticket holder so he added them to his account so I could get earlier pick.  I could’ve been lower level right out the gate, but adding tickets is treated like being a new member, so lower level with first year premium was 6k per ticket for the season.  No way was I coughing up 12k for a pair of tickets, so I swallowed and took 317 at $4400 for 2 tickets. I’ll get through this year, and with the premium out of the way, I’ll get to move down next year without getting raped on prices.  That premium is freaking painful.  I’m just lucky that next year I’ll have early pick thanks to their seniority to move down.  Did I mention the premiums hurt?  Jesus. 

2 hours ago, moons314 said:

I’m officially a season ticket holder as of today. Luckily I have a friend who is a 40 year season ticket holder so he added them to his account so I could get earlier pick.  I could’ve been lower level right out the gate, but adding tickets is treated like being a new member, so lower level with first year premium was 6k per ticket for the season.  No way was I coughing up 12k for a pair of tickets, so I swallowed and took 317 at $4400 for 2 tickets. I’ll get through this year, and with the premium out of the way, I’ll get to move down next year without getting raped on prices.  That premium is freaking painful.  I’m just lucky that next year I’ll have early pick thanks to their seniority to move down.  Did I mention the premiums hurt?  Jesus. 

my dad had 4 tickets in section 303 first row, great view of the field etc (bad thing was this was when they were shitty so it was not that great) wonder what they cost now

10 hours ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

upper level really isnt that bad. You actually get a really good view of the field without having to wonder what is happening on the "far end" of the field.
:":

I’ve never been upper level.  Friend sits first row 118, probably seen 20 games from there.  Saw several from the lower level end zone as a kid. I’ve never even walked up to the 300s. I know, I’ve been kind of spoiled, but I decided it was time, so that I don’t have to stay home when his wife or kid wants to go, which is basically anything dry over 60 degrees unless it’s a weeknight.