Just now, jetlord said:

Probably the Chiefs will get RBs on cheap deals after the draft or late picks during the draft.  And they have the PS guys still around.  Only thing I see left in immediate FA is an OT to at least compete or back up Morris.  Then again, Veach is always good for a few surprises.    

Agreed. OT first them see what we have after draft. There will be cuts in training camps etc too.

6 minutes ago, jetlord said:

A day three pick might be in the works.  Not many RBs will be going early. 

Yep. The RB position does not have a must have rb there. There are a lot of solid ones though.

Just looking at some of the media posts by HW reminds me of last year when Tranquill signed with the Chiefs.  He seems genuinely happy to be with the Chiefs in spite of not getting the big long term deal.  Sure, it's a gateway to racking up a big year, and future deal, with Mahomes tossing him the ball, but there's also something about escaping a team that has no chance to be a winner.  

4 hours ago, jetlord said:

Just looking at some of the media posts by HW reminds me of last year when Tranquill signed with the Chiefs.  He seems genuinely happy to be with the Chiefs in spite of not getting the big long term deal.  Sure, it's a gateway to racking up a big year, and future deal, with Mahomes tossing him the ball, but there's also something about escaping a team that has no chance to be a winner.  

It’s interesting with him because he came from a division rival and when he walked in he noticed right away the importnabce of winning and superbowl. 
he said it himself. 
now when we are dealing with our own grown talent and trying to re sign, they have no idea except the dollars what it will be like when they leave. 
chris jones felt it after first game last year. Tyreek probably wishes he stayed. 
U will never hear a player say he wishes he stayed and some maybe happier with a bigger bank account vs winning. I don’t blame any player. 

From ArrowheadPride:

When new Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Marquise “Hollywood” Brown told reporters on Monday that he expected to get to work with quarterback Patrick Mahomes right away, he wasn’t kidding. On Tuesday, photos of the two of them working out appeared on the Internet.

The photos aren't special, but it's interesting that HW appears to be enthusiastic and anxious to make it big in KC.  Understandable after playing with poor QBs and now having a chance to earn a big payday.

12 hours ago, jetlord said:

From ArrowheadPride:

When new Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Marquise “Hollywood” Brown told reporters on Monday that he expected to get to work with quarterback Patrick Mahomes right away, he wasn’t kidding. On Tuesday, photos of the two of them working out appeared on the Internet.

The photos aren't special, but it's interesting that HW appears to be enthusiastic and anxious to make it big in KC.  Understandable after playing with poor QBs and now having a chance to earn a big payday.

I may of misheard but I do believe Hollyweird said during his presser that he lived in Texas so that's convenient

6 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I may of misheard but I do believe Hollyweird said during his presser that he lived in Texas so that's convenient

He has lived there for 11 years. Houston area. He is Hollywood because that is where he came from, Hollywood Florida. Finally he is a cousin of Antonio Brown also.

https://www.si.com/nfl/chiefs/gm-report/marquise-hollywood-brown-praises-patrick-mahomes-for-talent-leadership

• 2 weeks later...