Looking at ESPN's best available and outside of a Graham Barton and X. Leggette, I could be talked into anyone of those players.    I'm half way preparing myself for the Chiefs to trade up and grab a Quinyon Mitchell.

4 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

We will trade up if he hits 22ish I bet. 

Unless they're good with AD Mitchell, Troy Franklin, Ladd McConkey, Keon Coleman or Xavier Worthy. All have been mocked to the Chiefs 

Just now, xen said:

Worthy or Thomas

Don't do it dolphins.  You need linemen

I know I am alone, but I still like Legette also.  I would be stoked if they took him.

2 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Unless they're good with AD Mitchell, Troy Franklin, Ladd McConkey, Keon Coleman or Xavier Worthy. All have been mocked to the Chiefs 

I am worried about JAX also at WR.

Who are we afraid will take a Brian Thomas?   Jags ?, Philly no, Dallas no, GB no, TB no, Cards no, Buff YES, SF Maybe if trade rumors are true about B Aiyuk.   So we need to trade with Dallas, GB, TB or Ariz to jump Buffalo.   Gotta think Buffalo is monitoring the BTJ situation as well.  

The more I watch of Worthy though he would be electric in our O as well.  Just so small.

1 minute ago, dhitter said:

Let's not reject the possibility that no one wants to trade with the Chiefs. Seems like that was the case last year.

Teams that sacrifice their own needs in order to block KC are not going to win much.  

3 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Teams that sacrifice their own needs in order to block KC are not going to win much.  

They might not see it as a sacrifice. Chiefs have 221 players on their board. They'll get a player that's on it.....with or without a trade.