6 minutes ago, Boone said:

If we don't trade up for Worthy, we'll stand pat and draft Ladd.

Then grab Pearsall in the 2nd? Talk about having route running with separation and great hands....

1 minute ago, kkuenn said:

Then grab Pearsall in the 2nd? Talk about having route running with separation and great hands....

Might have trouble staying outside.  Can get bullied by corners in press.  Same with McConkey.  We've got plenty of slot options.

No one concerned that Worthy is 165 pounds (probably closer to 160). Press coverage on the line and durability should be concerns. He's fast like Tyreek ....but he's not built like Tyreek.

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Yeah he is also like 2-3 years older than most of these guys.  He will be 24 in September.  

1 minute ago, dhitter said:

No one concerned that Worthy is 165 pounds (probably closer to 160). Press coverage on the line and durability should be concerns. He's fast like Tyreek ....but he's not built like Tyreek.

No.  He played in the 170's.  He ate up press in college then teams stopped doing it.  Got off with quickness.  Everyone focuses on the speed but he's every bit the route runner that Pearsall and McConkey are.  

21 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Yes, but not at #32.  Get the top OT or WR and trade up in the second for Legette if they get an OT earlier.  

He’s 6’1” 221lbs and ran a 4.39.  And manhandled SEC corners.  He is a cross between Deebo and Metcalf.  

32 is not a reach.

3 minutes ago, dhitter said:

He is so electric but that is definitely a concern.  I'm not 100 sure we would draft him if he was available.  I could see Guyton or Kingsley being the pick as much as I wouldn't love either at 32.  

Just now, SEMO said:

He’s 6’1” 221lbs and ran a 4.39.  And manhandled SEC corners.  He is a cross between Deebo and Metcalf.  

32 is not a reach.

There are concerns.  Took a long time to finally produce.  Word was he has trouble picking up offenses.  If that's true he'll have a rough time with our playbook.

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I guess im the only one here who thought worthy looked meh and mitchell looked like the better texas wr?

AD is good but has A LOT of baggage.

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I guess im the only one here who thought worthy looked meh and mitchell looked like the better texas wr?

I wouldn't be mad if we got Mitchell.

1 minute ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

AD body catches everything and doesn't play as fast as he times.  Worthy has 3 years of good production not 1.  So yeah.

1 minute ago, xen said:

There are concerns.  Took a long time to finally produce.  Word was he has trouble picking up offenses.  If that's true he'll have a rough time with our playbook.

Idk.  They brought him in for a top 30 so he at least got their attention.

1 minute ago, SEMO said:

Idk.  They brought him in for a top 30 so he at least got their attention.

I'd be fine with him.  Good player I just have concerns and frankly I don't know that's true for a fact.