2 minutes ago, xen said:

Get some competition at tackle I would think.

I am really leaning towards DT. I think a stud next to Jones would do wonders. I know we have Omenihu when he comes back but getting that experience for a new DT would be huge. OT makes the most sense though.

3 minutes ago, xen said:

Legette to end it.  AD kick off day 2?

Well I hope teams reach for WR now and still plenty of good non DT defense guys out there.. AD, McConkey, cooper etc. Slide a good OT our way or a good DT.

Hollywood, Rice, Worthy, Watson, Toney.  Goodbye Skyy, goodbye Mercole.  Trade up for a future LT, even  if it takes a year to develop and I'll be happy.  Seems a lot to pay to move up four slots, but if that's what the offense needs, then so be it.  

4 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Hollywood, Rice, Worthy, Watson, Toney.  Goodbye Skyy, goodbye Mercole.  Trade up for a future LT, even  if it takes a year to develop and I'll be happy.  Seems a lot to pay to move up four slots, but if that's what the offense needs, then so be it.  

I don't think we're done taking receivers.

1 hour ago, xen said:

I don't think we're done taking receivers.

If it were me, I’d take another one tomorrow, then look at tight ends Saturday.  Team will roster 6, maybe 7 receivers. One of Moore or Toney need to go.  I’d like them both to go but I think bc they’re cheap we’ll keep one, so get that next guy to edge one out.  Brown on a 1 year deal, our 2025 receivers would be set and cheap.  

2 hours ago, xen said:

Screenshot_20240425_225016_Chrome.jpg

I was initially bothered by his low weight and how he’d respond to getting hit, then I remembered that the nfl neutered safeties years ago, and have basically removed hitting from the game. This dude is gonna be nasty.  Wish I could get a jersey of him before draft fest Saturday. 

I would think most logical is draft an OT and then move up to grab a DT like Maason Smith if he falls into the 3rd or Sweat.  I think our division is going to be a lot more focused on the run and having some upgrade on the defensive interior would be helpful.   Nnadi, Pennel, and Wharton aren't very good.

This is a good thing to wake up to, I like him a lot... we have some speed again... I still think we need hardman .. but.. 

three guys who are  fast is better than two are fast ;) but i see more than speed with Worthy.. I believe he was more than Worthy of the pick.