some things i havent seen here.. .. nobodys mention on his 4.21 run.. he didnt get a clean start... he's faster in the 10 split.. than it shows.  and i think he coulda shaved another .02 seconds off  that 40 run.. 

37% of his passes caught at texas  where in the backfield. 

Andy is gonna have a lot of fun,, and so is patrick.. 

3 minutes ago, robgar said:

some things i havent seen here.. .. nobodys mention on his 4.21 run.. he didnt get a clean start... he's faster in the 10 split.. than it shows.  and i think he coulda shaved another .02 seconds off  that 40 run.. 

37% of his passes caught at texas  where in the backfield. 

Andy is gonna have a lot of fun,, and so is patrick.. 

Be interesting to see him return kicks/punts.

Andy Reid calls first round pick Xavier Worthy a “heck of a football player” that can play receiver and specials teams…says he will do both to start things off with the Chiefs.

What a turn for Bills fans. From getting SB champion ratios to full on white flag rebuild mode. Allen must be livid. They trade out of 2 spots and lose 2 quality WRs in one round. I love it. 

Well I guess drafting a wide receiver that can stretch the field in seconds is another way to “protect” Mahomes if he can get the ball out of hands quickly enough. Lots of good players left out there and the Chiefs always seem to draft well in the later rounds. We shall see. 

Would love the rest of the draft to play out like this.

2.  Patrick Paul -  OT

4.  Brandon Coleman - OG

4.  Javon Baker - WR

5.  Khristian Boyd - DT

5.  Erick All - TE

Doubtful Paul falls that far but a man can dream.

I just watched Worthy true freshman highlights. Xen said Worthy or bust. That is all. Damn! Now I know what he meant. Dude is electric. Announcer said it’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog! Hell yes! I love it. 

19 minutes ago, DieHard said:

I just watched Worthy true freshman highlights. Xen said Worthy or bust. That is all. Damn! Now I know what he meant. Dude is electric. Announcer said it’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog! Hell yes! I love it. 

on ABC last night  the talking heads where talking more about his weight then Saban said "yea but the ball only weighs 12ozs" lol.

Saban said this pick has Andy Reid written all over it.

Chiefs will have a much improved offense as long as they can lock down LT....

The defense will still be stellar.

They are making the right moves to enable the 3Peat.

It always comes down to health and a few breaks along the way IF you have a real chance to start with.

w