2 minutes ago, Boone said:

Damn. Run on DTs. Bugger.

Still a couple there I think the Chiefs would want. The LB and CB run has to start. You know Dallas and NYG need RB too.

Just now, Boone said:

Yeah...how many more DTs go in the next 15 picks???

Well the LB still have yet to go. Cb a plenty and 1 or 2 more rb. Will leave a good DT or OT. Fucking Jenkins just went now too. The 2 I would have wanted. Go OT now....smh 

7 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Who are some guys you are interested in at 64?  
Kinglsey

Kneeland

TJ Tampa

Haynes

Beebe

Sanders 

Rosengarten

If we stay put at 64, I think they might take Suamataia.  Maybe the rumors about KC wanting him weren't rumors?

7 minutes ago, Boone said:

If we stay put at 64, I think they might take Suamataia.  Maybe the rumors about KC wanting him weren't rumors?

Wouldn’t mind at all but curious why he is falling.  Daniel Jeremiah has him ranked low though and he is very well connected so maybe there are some red flags we aren’t privy too.  

7 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Wouldn’t mind at all but curious why he is falling.  Daniel Jeremiah has him ranked low though and he is very well connected so maybe there are some red flags we aren’t privy too.  

I'm sure Andy has more info on BYU players than DJ does.  If they go Kingsley, then it's to KC's gain.

Rosengarten is out there at OT but has 33 inch arms. I can see him move to guard and be an emergency backup at LT. He is 6'5" and 310 pounds. Cant go wrong with the highest rate G but I think unless we get back into the 3rd, we won't get a chance at a true OT