1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Loving the start to this draft.  Selfishly hoping we trade back into the 3rd round.

They would probably have to surrender next year’s 2 to get back into the 3rd this year.  Or a 4 and one of next year’s 3s.

Just now, SEMO said:

They would probably have to surrender next year’s 2 to get back into the 3rd this year.  Or a 4 and one of next year’s 3s.

They have two 4ths. They can package one of them and a 5th and still get about 290 point value to get into the 3rd around 78th spot. Especially if a team has multiple 3rds already 

5 minutes ago, robgar said:

though movving up 1 spot thats  just confusing. 

Not at all confusing.  The Chiefs absolutely had to get an OT and Kingsley was all that was left.  SFO could have traded to someone else wanting him or taken him themselves.  Just couldn't take the risk.  Makes more sense than trading last night IMHO.  Obviously, the draft room has a good handle of what the other teams are wanting.  

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Or do they sit pat and wait.  Some good players will fall to the 4th?  In all honesty, we don't draft all that well in the 3rd lol.

Wish I knew. Lol I would go watch something else and just follow from picks made on espn.

I think I am gonna go to bed.. I am extremely  happy so far.. with what we have done.. 

I liked the trade yesterday.  I trust veach on knowing what others are thinking.. 

I Really Believe Worthy.. Is gonna be truly fantastic... with KC.. 

his measurables are great.... he's a smart guy,.... and his  coaches rave about  his  football  knowledge. 

and we didnt take a tackle with short arms... ;) 

12 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

They have two 4ths. They can package one of them and a 5th and still get about 290 point value to get into the 3rd around 78th spot. Especially if a team has multiple 3rds already 

Which chart are you using?  The Rich Hill chart has both 4ths being 35 points, which gets us to pick 100 (last 3rd round pick).  A 4 and 5 gets us to around 114.

1 minute ago, SEMO said:

Which chart are you using?  The Rich Hill chart has both 4ths being 35 points, which gets us to pick 100 (last 3rd round pick).  A 4 and 5 gets us to around 114.

I could have looked at the wrong line. I have been known to do that 

4 minutes ago, robgar said:

ffight between  morris, taylor and this guy for LT, the two loosers fight for RT is my take.. but well.. what do i know

I know even less, but can see Suamataia at LT and Morris at RT or swing tackle next year.  This year will be Taylor at RT and Morris and Suamataia fighting it out for LT with the other the swing.  OT positions just got a lot cheaper after this season if things go well. 

1 minute ago, robgar said:

or  kick thuney over..  

Do they really want to move an all-pro out of his position except in an emergency situation?  Here's hoping they find solid backup IOL to replace Allegretti and maybe take Tre Smith's spot in 2025.  Hard to do without that third round pick, but Veach seems to find day three gems.  IOL, DT, RB, WR (again), are all positions to address, but with what the Chiefs have now, they are close having a roster.  Just go for upgrades and future tomorrow.  

36 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Not at all confusing.  The Chiefs absolutely had to get an OT and Kingsley was all that was left.  SFO could have traded to someone else wanting him or taken him themselves.  Just couldn't take the risk.  Makes more sense than trading last night IMHO.  Obviously, the draft room has a good handle of what the other teams are wanting.  

That makes sense.  Teams knew we wanted a tackle so to protect that.  

Our first 4th rounder is forever and a day away but a few guys that are on my wish list at that spot are.

Khristian Boyd - DT

Dominick Puni -OG/OT

Khyree Jackson - DB

Jaylen Wright  - RB

Leonard Taylor III - DT