Looks like we looking for another WR after Rice goes full blown moron!

As of Sunday morning, it was not clear whether Rice is facing charges, and his level of involvement in the accident also is unclear.

the thing that really bothers me is that the police are searching for Rice, why has he not come forward to prove he is innocent?

Damn...

34 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

the thing that really bothers me is that the police are searching for Rice, why has he not come forward to prove he is innocent?

Damn...

Yea at this point it at least appears it was him.  I mean if you aren’t the one driving then I would think you would be going into the PD and saying it wasn’t me.   If it was him and he was drinking I’m wondering if he isn’t trying to wait it out to the alcohol out of his system or trying to find someone to take the rap.    Fleeing the scene of a major accident ain’t good though.  

28 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

Yea at this point it at least appears it was him.  I mean if you aren’t the one driving then I would think you would be going into the PD and saying it wasn’t me.   If it was him and he was drinking I’m wondering if he isn’t trying to wait it out to the alcohol out of his system or trying to find someone to take the rap.    Fleeing the scene of a major accident ain’t good though.  

Screenshot_20240331_085858_X.jpg

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Does this look good? No

Is it enough to shuffle the draft? I don't think so

I'll wait for the Mueller report

Dunno on the draft part.   You do have 1 person in the hospital and just by itself the the leaving the scene of accident in Texas is a 3rd degree felony.  More info is needed

43 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

He's looking for his "fall guy"...lol

Comes from an interview from Cris Carter from several years ago when at the rookie symposium he told them have a fall guy lol.  

If he was involved, we will need another WR for sure in the FA. If anything, he will be suspended for a few games. If he gets a fall guy, he is still a fuck up and we won't know for sure until the investigation is done.

We still need to protect the WR position either way. No matter what, having his name thrown around does not do us any good. 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

tweets are for twats.. Rice aint getting released ands JB needs to blow himself

It is more of the video of it. I couldn't care less about the tweet. The video though, if others have it and shows Rice is not there or there, it could go a long ways for this.

27 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

The question right now is, almost 24 hours later, why have we not heard anything about whether or not Rashee has reached out to the cops and no statements from his people?

Lawyered up. If he was or was not involved I am sure the lawyers are doing their thing.