Looks like we looking for another WR after Rice goes full blown moron!

On 4/13/2024 at 9:52 PM, Fmbl2187 said:

Yeah, no real offense taken.  I enjoy getting strong reactions and being a bit on the outrageous sideOtherwise, things would get dull.  I just wanted to clear this up, because I just sometimes feel this incredible urge to just kill people in sadistic ways.  I don't know where it comes from, but it is very sudden and often accompanied by profuse sweating and bulging of eyeballs.  I have noticed this problem particularly when reading your posts.

I hope Rashee Rice turns out to worm out of this and grow up and be great for the Chiefs. But I have decided not to hold my breath. 💣

This is a weee bit concerning lol

On 4/13/2024 at 9:52 PM, Fmbl2187 said:

I just sometimes feel this incredible urge to just kill people in sadistic ways.  I don't know where it comes from, but it is very sudden and often accompanied by profuse sweating and bulging of eyeballs.  

At least you chose the correct career path to deal with those feelings.  

I think it should just play out and see what happens here.

I recommend his attorney move the trial to Seattle of Portland to start.

Also, Rice should blame Trump....that SOB is behind everything apparently....or maybe Rice is related to Biden.

You know, the whole equal justice under the law thingy.

w

22 minutes ago, West said:

I think it should just play out and see what happens here.

I recommend his attorney move the trial to Seattle of Portland to start.

Also, Rice should blame Trump....that SOB is behind everything apparently....or maybe Rice is related to Biden.

You know, the whole equal justice under the law thingy.

w

lets leave that stuff for the locker room please

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Rashee Rice and Teddy Knox are being sued in Texas for over $1 million in actual damages and $10 million in punitive damages by two people who say they were injured in a six-vehicle crash on March 30 in Dallas.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39950361/lawsuit-seeks-millions-chiefs-rashee-rice-smu-teddy-knox

How many lawyers called these people immediately after the accident?  They probably won't see but a couple hundred thousand while the lawyers rank it 50% of whatever they settle for.  

3 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Rashee Rice and Teddy Knox are being sued in Texas for over $1 million in actual damages and $10 million in punitive damages by two people who say they were injured in a six-vehicle crash on March 30 in Dallas.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39950361/lawsuit-seeks-millions-chiefs-rashee-rice-smu-teddy-knox

The nanosecond the drivers learned an NFL player caused the accident they suddenly felt pains in their back, neck and wherever else the lawyers told them they hurt. 

3 minutes ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

The nanosecond the drivers learned an NFL player caused the accident they suddenly felt pains in their back, neck and wherever else the lawyers told them they hurt. 

Well they had internal injuries, cuts needing stitches, brain trauma etc. Hard to fake some of those.

21 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

Farside was amazing.  

I have two Gary Larsen books.  That might be all of them.  I wish I had paraphernalia, but I don't think he ever had any.  That "Things in the Mirror" is one of my very favorites.

On 4/15/2024 at 10:42 PM, Thegoatee said:

I hate ambulance chasers as much as any of you, but a common dude who isn’t in the NFL goes to jail for what Rice and his crew did. Maybe him losing $10 million will wake him up before he really destroys his life.

I would be OK with him spending a little time in jail. Do a little scared straight on him. That and losing some game checks may wise him up.

Youth is 100% curable.

7 minutes ago, THEWIZARD said:

I would be OK with him spending a little time in jail. Do a little scared straight on him. That and losing some game checks may wise him up.

Youth is 100% curable.

Dallas Cnty Jail is 97% full with thugs, rapist and murderers  anyone who thinks they are going to put a speeder in jail is a looney.

7 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Just takes time...even for those who are dumb.  I've seen a lot of dumb old people. Often, that includes me.  It seems to vary from one moment to the next.

I think he'll get the point when he has to live in a one bedroom apartment for the next 3 years because of all the lawsuit's he'll have to pay for. Nothing like making good money and having the bill collectors take all of it!!

7 minutes ago, artsy said:

I think he'll get the point when he has to live in a one bedroom apartment for the next 3 years because of all the lawsuit's he'll have to pay for. Nothing like making good money and having the bill collectors take all of it!!

He'll spend his first two contracts on those lawsuits.

1 minute ago, Fmbl2187 said:

He'll spend his first two contracts on those lawsuits.

Yup. I just hope he stays motivated. It would be easy to get depressed playing your ass off, making pro bowls and winning super bowls just to give up ALL OF YOUR MONEY to pay for the stupid ass mistakes he CHOSE to make. 

On 4/15/2024 at 10:42 PM, Thegoatee said:

I hate ambulance chasers as much as any of you, but a common dude who isn’t in the NFL goes to jail for what Rice and his crew did. Maybe him losing $10 million will wake him up before he really destroys his life.

Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves here?  Does anyone who doesn't cause life threatening injuries normally face jail time in similar cases?  And the law suit numbers are meaningless until there's a trial.  Lawyers can throw out any number they want just for effect.  Why not sue for $100 million?  Rice may face having the book thrown at him to make an example and because it's a big news story, but it's way too early to be putting him in jail and permanently impoverishing him.

7 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Dallas Cnty Jail is 97% full with thugs, rapist and murderers  anyone who thinks they are going to put a speeder in jail is a looney.

I didn't say they were, I just said it wouldn't hurt him. But I imagine they have minimum security jails for the drunks and tweakers. I doubt if they throw those guys in with murderers and rapists.

Causing a 6 car pileup while street racing is a little more serious than a speeding ticket. Eight felony charges is a little more serious than a speeding ticket.

On 4/15/2024 at 9:25 PM, Fmbl2187 said:

I have two Gary Larsen books.  That might be all of them.  I wish I had paraphernalia, but I don't think he ever had any.  That "Things in the Mirror" is one of my very favorites.

They are great!  I hadn't seen any in years until you posted that.  Think I'll go back and dig them up for a good laugh.