Semo Mock 4/6

SEMO

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

Who, besides maybe the guy from Yale?  Hopefully, the Chiefs can get someone more ready than Wayna was last year.  Plan B would be to get one of the senile guys on the remaining FA list.  

Rosengarten and Javon Foster off the top of my head.  Both are good, experienced zone tackles.  This is a really deep tackle class.

On 4/6/2024 at 9:25 AM, xen said:

I stopped reading after the first 2 picks to just reply "sold".

Literally what I was about to type. I wouldnt care if those were our only 2 picks in the draft. I'd trust Veach to fill the rest of the roster w smart FA signings. 

I still gut feel that we are gonna see Bakhtiari watching Mahomes blindside this year. If his knee is too shredded then they have last years starting tackle on speed dial for after the draft. 

But you could do worse than Wanya and Paul battling it out and letting the cream rise to the top. 

Saw a podcast, I think it was KCSN, on Gould.  The talking heads seemed to think the Chiefs were high on him as a Hill type.  Could replace Hollywood next year if he lives up to expectations and complement the earlier WR pick and Rice.  Veach turned around the O-line in one year and the DBs in another.  Can he do it with the WR room?