Key to the Seahawks game

Sherman does not shadow anyone. He plays one side of the field 100%. He's a scheme cover. This is why all the other elite corners in the nfl say he isn't in their catagory becuse he's a scheme corner.

He has been shadowing since about week 4 or 5. 

Their other corner (Maxwell) was hurt early in the season, and also struggling, so they started shadowing him. 

He has been shadowing since about week 4 or 5.

Their other corner (Maxwell) was hurt early in the season, and also struggling, so they started shadowing him.

I missed that. I've watched a few game recently and he was not shadowing and has not done so in his entire career. He must be doing it against the better teams with strong WR this year.

I missed that. I've watched a few game recently and he was not shadowing and has not done so in his entire career. He must be doing it against the better teams with strong WR this year.

Yeah i don't watch them closely, but I know he started doing it and ESPN and NFL Network made a huge deal about it. 

I think Maxwell is back now, so he might of stopped, but when Maxwell was out he was definitely going against the other teams number 1's exclusively. 

Yeah i don't watch them closely, but I know he started doing it and ESPN and NFL Network made a huge deal about it.

I think Maxwell is back now, so he might of stopped, but when Maxwell was out he was definitely going against the other teams number 1's exclusively.

:) either way , have nothing to worry about since we are going to dink them to death with anyone who isn't a WR

:) either way , have nothing to worry about since we are going to dink them to death with anyone who isn't a WR

Yeah I was thinking that too.

If he wants to follow Bowe everywhere, that means Kelce should be open ALOT

Hmmm....We should really be able to run the ball pretty good then. (With Mebane AND Wagoner out..)

Lot's of Davis (without the fumbles) to beat'em up, then hit outside with JC.

Play ball control and try and take Lynch out of the game

While Sherman is busy wrestling with Bowe all day, Kelce, DAT and JC can be catching quick slants and outs and picking up YAC.

Archived