Post your Chiefs mock

Round 1.  Suamataia LT

Round 2.  Trade #64 and 2025 third to move up for WR that's left.  Legette, Pearsall, Wilson, Polk (could trade more for Worthy or McConkey)

Round 3.  Puni or Mahogany, 

Round 4.  DL

Round 5.  RB and WR

Round 7.  DB

Veach seems to trade up rather than trade down, but this could be an exception if enough choices are there at #32.  Trade down in first and trade up in second.

1 xavier worthy WR Texass *

2 Kiran Amegadjie OT Yale**

3 Maason Smith, DT LSU ***

4 double down on whatever receivers are left.  Ot possible TE.  Wiley here would be nice.

5. Oline

5 BPA or perhaps Tip Reimann to be your blocking tight end (possibly more)

7 BPA.  Would love to see if Andy can fix Joe Milton.  What an arm.

* would need to jump buffalo if Thomas and AD are gone.  Luckily there are a bunch of NFC teams in front of them that may be more willing to trade.  A 3rd next year and a smaller pick premium throw-in cause we're KC should do it, per both JJ and Rich Hill charts.  Spoiler alert Thomas and AD will be gone.  I would take either of those guys if they're anywhere in trade up range.  I think Thomas goes teens and AD no idea.

** would also consider several other guys but I think Suamataia and Paul are probably gone.  Amegadjie is high ceiling, low floor but the tools are there.  You can't teach that length and athleticism.  If Suamataia is in trade up range I would do that first but I think he goes much higher.

*** acl in 2022 keeps him from going much higher.  This guy is a Spags DT and possible CJ replacement down the line.  Super long, really started putting it together late last year after the ACL recovery.

8 hours ago, jetlord said:

Round 1.  Suamataia LT

Round 2.  Trade #64 and 2025 third to move up for WR that's left.  Legette, Pearsall, Wilson, Polk (could trade more for Worthy or McConkey)

Round 3.  Puni or Mahogany, 

Round 4.  DL

Round 5.  RB and WR

Round 7.  DB

Veach seems to trade up rather than trade down, but this could be an exception if enough choices are there at #32.  Trade down in first and trade up in second.

Polk.  Would probably take 2 thirds to get that high in second round though so probably not.

49 minutes ago, xen said:

4 double down on whatever receivers are left.  Ot possible TE.  Wiley here would be nice.

5. Oline

* would need to jump buffalo if Thomas and AD are gone.  Luckily there are a bunch of NFC teams in front of them that may be more willing to trade.  A 3rd next year and a smaller pick premium throw-in cause we're KC should do it, per both JJ and Rich Hill charts.  Spoiler alert Thomas and AD will be gone.  I would take either of those guys if they're anywhere in trade up range.  I think Thomas goes teens and AD no idea.

** would also consider several other guys but I think Suamataia and Paul are probably gone.  Amegadjie is high ceiling, low floor but the tools are there.  You can't teach that length and athleticism.  If Suamataia is in trade up range I would do that first but I think he goes much higher.

*** acl in 2022 keeps him from going much higher.  This guy is a Spags DT and possible CJ replacement down the line.  Super long, really started putting it together late last year after the ACL recovery.

Texass? th?id=OIP.6RVMXbu9d0nmNZd17LuotgHaIZ&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

1 hour ago, xen said:

5. Oline

Worthy has really flown up the board.  Shraeger, who is usually pretty close on his mocks, has him going at 17 to the Jags.

FWIW, he has KC trading up to 19 for Mims.  He is elite and ready right freakin now, if he can stay healthy.  I think it is too much capital and risk for someone who is always hurt.  Can't even run the 40 at the combine without pulling up lame.  Taylor would be the new LT.

17 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Worthy has really flown up the board.  Shraeger, who is usually pretty close on his mocks, has him going at 17 to the Jags.

FWIW, he has KC trading up to 19 for Mims.  He is elite and ready right freakin now, if he can stay healthy.  I think it is too much capital and risk for someone who is always hurt.  Can't even run the 40 at the combine without pulling up lame.  Taylor would be the new LT.

Yeah I'm worried Worthy will go too high.  AD may drop fwiw.  May have highest ceiling outside of top 3 but lowest floor.  Serious body catcher, has some med concerns, route running is meh, doesn't really play to that timed speed like Worthy and Thomas do.  Feels like he's thinking too much on the field.  If you can fix him though man he could be great.

14 minutes ago, xen said:

Yeah I'm worried Worthy will go too high.  AD may drop fwiw.  May have highest ceiling outside of top 3 but lowest floor.  Serious body catcher, has some med concerns, route running is meh, doesn't really play to that timed speed like Worthy and Thomas do.  Feels like he's thinking too much on the field.  If you can fix him though man he could be great.

What are your feelings on wagering the whole draft and some of next year to get up in the top 10 if Alt gets past, say 8.  Shraeger has him going to TN at 11.  I don't think he falls, but a 1 this year and next year and a 3 this year and probably next year??

1 - Ja'Lynn Polk WR Washington

2 - Patrick Paul OT Houston

3 - Theo Johnson TE Penn State

4 - Anthony Gould WR Oregon State

5 - Fabien Lovett DT Florida State

5 - Jarrian Jones CB Florida State

7 - Tyler Owens S Texas Tech

30 minutes ago, SEMO said:

What are your feelings on wagering the whole draft and some of next year to get up in the top 10 if Alt gets past, say 8.  Shraeger has him going to TN at 11.  I don't think he falls, but a 1 this year and next year and a 3 this year and probably next year??

he seems by all appearances to be the next Willie Roaf/Orlando Brown  quality LT. I seen him going to the Bolts as well. Me being a Domer Homer I watched him a bunch & he is certainly all that.

5 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

he seems by all appearances to be the next Willie Roaf/Orlando Brown  quality LT. I seen him going to the Bolts as well. Me being a Domer Homer I watched him a bunch & he is certainly all that.

Didn't the Chargers draft Rashawn Slater at 13 a few years ago to be their LT. He's performed too. Just seems like a large investment to have to move one to the right side.

36 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Big gamble.  The Chiefs have other roster needs both this season and for the future.  Alt may become an all pro tackle and be ready to play this year, but a lesser tackle and some much needed help at WR might be more effective.  Gotta think about IOL and DT as well as TE.  Just don't see Veach moving up that far.  

57 minutes ago, SEMO said:

I mean that's a lot.  Love Alt though.  Not sure I'd do that.  We need that first next year for Luther Burden.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Big gamble.  The Chiefs have other roster needs both this season and for the future.  Alt may become an all pro tackle and be ready to play this year, but a lesser tackle and some much needed help at WR might be more effective.  Gotta think about IOL and DT as well as TE.  Just don't see Veach moving up that far.  

The reason I think the Chiefs will trade up for a LT not named Alt is  because of this..Chiefs need 5 years of cap space  if this will soon be the going rate for an above avg LT. Give MVPAtrick time and a 1/2 decent running game he has shown what he can do  with a "bellow average" WR Room add that to a above avg Defense

NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo is now reporting that Penei Sewell is getting a record-breaking four-year extension of his own. Per Garafolo, the deal is worth a total of $112 million, including $85 million guaranteed. The deal, per Garafolo, makes Sewell the highest-paid offensive lineman in football.

The previously highest-paid deal for an offensive lineman (by average per year) was a three-year, $75 million contract ($25 million a year) for Texans left tackle Laremy Tunsil. If the initial contract details are accurate, Sewell’s deal is for $28 million per year.

4 hours ago, oldtimer said:

The reason I think the Chiefs will trade up for a LT not named Alt is  because of this..Chiefs need 5 years of cap space  if this will soon be the going rate for an above avg LT. Give MVPAtrick time and a 1/2 decent running game he has shown what he can do  with a "bellow average" WR Room add that to a above avg Defense

NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo is now reporting that Penei Sewell is getting a record-breaking four-year extension of his own. Per Garafolo, the deal is worth a total of $112 million, including $85 million guaranteed. The deal, per Garafolo, makes Sewell the highest-paid offensive lineman in football.

The previously highest-paid deal for an offensive lineman (by average per year) was a three-year, $75 million contract ($25 million a year) for Texans left tackle Laremy Tunsil. If the initial contract details are accurate, Sewell’s deal is for $28 million per year.

Trading up to get a future LT for the next 5 years is a bit different than trading away the draft plus next season's #1 for Alt.  Giving up a 2025 #3 to get Mims, for example make more sense to me.  And I agree that the Chiefs have to continue to use guys on rookie contracts to stay under the cap.  No more $20 million linemen except for a pro bowl level LT.  

3 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Trading up to get a future LT for the next 5 years is a bit different than trading away the draft plus next season's #1 for Alt.  Giving up a 2025 #3 to get Mims, for example make more sense to me.  And I agree that the Chiefs have to continue to use guys on rookie contracts to stay under the cap.  No more $20 million linemen except for a pro bowl level LT.  

you get your golf game in?