7 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Works out even better as I thought we would have used our 7th on him.

I would love for this guy to replace Nnadi or Turk. People can say what they want, but those 2 are replacement level guys imo. We need Farrell to take more meaningful snaps this year too.

The Omenihu injury is the absolute killer here. Imagine this group with him in it...smh. 

2 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I would love for this guy to replace Nnadi or Turk. People can say what they want, but those 2 are replacement level guys imo. We need Farrell to take more meaningful snaps this year too.

The Omenihu injury is the absolute killer here. Imagine this group with him in it...smh. 

2 year deal and he spends the first 4 games or so on suspension/ injury each year. I do hope this guy pans out.

5 hours ago, kkuenn said:

2 year deal and he spends the first 4 games or so on suspension/ injury each year. I do hope this guy pans out.

Shit, I'll be surprised if we get half a season of Omenihu. But the idea of him coming back in time for a playoff run sounds fuckin noice.

1 hour ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

We brought him in for a top 30 so you know Reid likes him.  The FB makes a return!  He's definitely a load to bring down.  Decent receiver and good short yardage runner.  Had over 1500 yards at Ball State in 2022 before transferring yo UCLA.  Has a pet crocodile so should fit right in.

1 hour ago, xen said:

We brought him in for a top 30 so you know Reid likes him.  The FB makes a return!  He's definitely a load to bring down.  Decent receiver and good short yardage runner.  Had over 1500 yards at Ball State in 2022 before transferring yo UCLA.  Has a pet crocodile so should fit right in.

Runs like a bulldozer. I'd love for him to make the team and watch opposing defenses get ground down by the 1 - 2 punch of Pacheco and this kid. 

10 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Shit, I'll be surprised if we get half a season of Omenihu. But the idea of him coming back in time for a playoff run sounds fuckin noice.

I think he will be back in late October or November and then need a month or two to get right.  Like you said just in time for the playoffs and hopefully fresh.  His injury will give some of the younger guys some extra reps which will either help in their development or spotlight a need next offseason.  Maybe Cullen likes what he has in Farrell or Buggs and thinks that between Wharton, Nnadi, Pennel, Buggs, Farrell, and Lovett he has all he needs.  All i know is we are going to get tested in the run game a lot more this year and moving forward with Pierce and Harbaugh coaching in our division.