According to ESPN, the Chiefs have extended Kelce for two years.  No details but I thought he was signed through 2025.  Maybe he got a raise, he'll need it to support his girlfriend.

The Chiefs probably made ten times what Kelce got just from the "Swift Lift". 

Kelce's representatives, Milk & Honey Sports, posted on X the deal makes Kelce the highest-paid tight end in the league. The extension is worth $34.25 million and runs through 2027, according to sports salary tracker Spotrac.2 hours ago

1 hour ago, Boone said:

Just a raise, not an extension. He's now the highest paid TE, at $34.25 million over the next 2 seasons. 

Funny.  The earlier reports were that it was an extension.  Guess the media got it wrong.  Imagine that. 

15 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

I think this coming year was the last year of his current contract, so it is in fact an extension.  I am 1000% positive it is cap friendly, we all know veach is good at the cap, and this will turn out to be cap friendly as well,

he was under contract  through 2025 so 2 years left which he will be 36yo at the end of 2025 season..a 2 yr extension till he's 38 is  th?id=OIP.1BdakjYcjNlgeGVWJKTC1gHaFh&pid=Api&P=0&h=180

He hasn't won with athleticism in like 4 years.  He wins by outsmarting the opponent and unparalleled improvisation with Pat.  

I expect that to continue as KC rebuilds their stock of weapons to prepare for his eventual retirement.

Keep Trav and Pat happy and I'm good.

BTW there is no doubt now that Trav is the GOAT at TE.  No one has come close to his year over year sustained excellence as a receiving weapon.  The fact that he was our defacto X receiver in addition to everything he does as a TE is amazing.  Somehow he has still been underappreciated by NFL fans.