3 hours ago, xen said:

Sorry all.  Didn't mean to get political in this forum.  I'll show myself out.

No you won't. You'll help yourself to the fridge and make 1-900-milf calls.

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Rookie WR for the #Chiefs, Xavier Worthy, is still sidelined here at OTA's..

Yeah but he's showing off the bling... look at all them $1 bills... gotta be at least 130 bucks in there! :lol: 

48 minutes ago, mex said:

Yeah but he's showing off the bling... look at all them $1 bills... gotta be at least 130 bucks in there! :lol: 

See how she moved after he made it rain.....she has a career if it doesn't work out with him!

• 2 weeks later...

Agree Jet, but it is certainly better filling time watching Super Bowl Re Runs, Playoff Wins against Buffalo, Baltimore and Miami (We beat them with Tyreek??)

w

31 minutes ago, West said:

Agree Jet, but it is certainly better filling time watching Super Bowl Re Runs, Playoff Wins against Buffalo, Baltimore and Miami (We beat them with Tyreek??)

w

After a few hours of sub zero weather and getting laid out by McDuffie, Tyreek didn't want to be in KC any more.  🙂

And you're right.  When I need a football fix I just watch reruns of the 13 second comeback.  That's like 9/11 and Hosmer's dash to the plate in the W.S.  Everyone knows where they were when it happened.  

1 hour ago, West said:

w

I been doing that every evening since February. And it still ain't getting old. 

52 minutes ago, jetlord said:

After a few hours of sub zero weather and getting laid out by McDuffie, Tyreek didn't want to be in KC any more.  🙂

And you're right.  When I need a football fix I just watch reruns of the 13 second comeback.  That's like 9/11 and Hosmer's dash to the plate in the W.S.  Everyone knows where they were when it happened.  

The comeback vs Cincy last year is another one... and the games at buffalo and balt this year are already classics.

Then of course there's the SBXVIII Mic'd Up...

Best line of the day is Justin Reid walking by the niners' offensive line, right after the FG with 1:55 left in regulation:

"You think that's gonna win it?!?" :lol: :lol: 

Second place goes to George Kittle, walking back to the huddle with Trent McDuffie:

"You have the coolest last name." :lol: 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

I was sitting in row 23 at the game in the endzone we scored in!

15 minutes ago, mex said:

The comeback vs Cincy last year is another one... and the games at buffalo and balt this year are already classics.

Then of course there's the SBXVIII Mic'd Up...

Best line of the day is Justin Reid walking by the niners' offensive line, right after the FG with 1:55 left in regulation:

"You think that's gonna win it?!?" :lol: :lol: 

Second place goes to George Kittle, walking back to the huddle with Trent McDuffie:

"You have the coolest last name." :lol: 

The Hi George he said before not getting the fumble recovery was nice too.....

30 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

The Hi George he said before not getting the fumble recovery was nice too.....

Yep... ol' kittle wasn't paying attention. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

My favorite Kittle quote was at the end of SB LIV when he sat on the bench, shaking his head, and said, "I'll be back.  I WILL be back."  He was right and he got the same result.  He got Mahomed.

Ha Ha yep... but he is a funny dude. I like the guy.

Going up to the refs before the game, pointing towards the Chiefs' sideline:

"They said they were going to hold me. All day." :lol: 

• 4 weeks later...