On 6/1/2024 at 10:10 PM, Calichief said:

I have a flagged thread about him.. I got roasted for it I’m going to be pulling receipts. He was electric in college. And he looked primed to win a job last year before injury. 

He may have been electric in college, but he will short circuit and blow a fuse in the NFL. Too many are picking him.

• 1 month later...

KCSN guys were talking about him and were a little disappointed after a promising camp to show very little vs twos and threes in preaseason.  Didn't write him off just said usually "Dudes" flash in moments like that.  They still said he had time to develop but felt that Gray was firmly the #2 TE by a wide margin and weren't expecting to much this year from Wiley.   I'm just glad they drafted a guy with the tools to attempt to develop.  If we have Kelce for this year and next then we realistically only have one more attempt of adding a player for Kelce to mentor in person.   Hope Wiley proves them wrong and balls out this year! 

1 hour ago, xen said:

👀

He certainly looks the part. His versatility is top notch... he'll kill it on STs and possibly make for a great #2 option in the backfield if CEH doesn't work out.

1 hour ago, mex said:

He certainly looks the part. His versatility is top notch... he'll kill it on STs and possibly make for a great #2 option in the backfield if CEH doesn't work out.

Steele must surely be ahead of Prince by now and with CEH having problems, he could be the first option after Pacheco.  I'm impressed by his special teams plays.  Prince has shown nothing in the pre-season games.  Hope the Chiefs can unload Toney to some needy team.  The WR room could by Hollywood, Rice Worthy, Watson, Moore, and Ross.  Not sure if Hardman could make it if they keep seven until Hollywood gets back.  Remigio didn't make his case to be on the 53. 

33 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Steele must surely be ahead of Prince by now and with CEH having problems, he could be the first option after Pacheco.  I'm impressed by his special teams plays.  Prince has shown nothing in the pre-season games.  Hope the Chiefs can unload Toney to some needy team.  The WR room could by Hollywood, Rice Worthy, Watson, Moore, and Ross.  Not sure if Hardman could make it if they keep seven until Hollywood gets back.  Remigio didn't make his case to be on the 53. 

I heard Veach being interviewed last night and he indicated that they will likely keep 7 WRs at least at the beginning of the season. 

5 hours ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

I heard Veach being interviewed last night and he indicated that they will likely keep 7 WRs at least at the beginning of the season. 

Would that mean that they couldn't keep four RBs and four TEs?  Interesting

6 hours ago, Nadlers Quivering Balls said:

I could see that with the Rice questionmark looming.

3 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Hope all is well with you, too, Mex. Goats both died two summers ago.  They were old and couldn't take the heat apparently.  Only three horses left. One is ancient, about 35 and still kicking butt, Lynne and I are OK except for the usual getting old stuff (except for the dying thing so far).  The two boys are great. Still playing jazz in clubs all around KC almost every night. The youngest (the bass player) also got a Masters in biology and working on his Ph.D.  Two granddaughters, age 6 and 6 months.  Both beautiful and smart.  Wisdom hasn't set in yet (that includes me). Chiefs are staying young and still kicking butt.

Ha ha... great to hear. Granddaughters are the BEST. I have three grandsons and one grandaughter and she has stolen my heart. Glad to hear Lynne is doing well and the boys are enjoying the KC music world. Tell them to keep the grandkids coming. Nothing better than a house that's noisy with kids running around...