Chiefs starting a track team, sign Mecole

11 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Agree with all this, except for all the words and thoughts. This fucking bum has to be blowing Veach when his wife is holding out.

he pee in your cheerios luvs?

i dont  know... we got now 4  guys who are really fast.... that plus wiley, and kelce.... shouuldf give defensive coordinators nightmares.... 

real nightmarers...  def morre speed than the legion of zoom. 

9 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

What does he add that our offense lacks? Don't say quality depth. He had 124 yards receiving last year.

While it is not earth shaking news, he does add knowledge of the system. I think we trade or use in a trade Watson, Toney, and it creates solid competition to stay in the team if not. Having Hardman as our 4th option at WR is not so bad to have while the others grow into the system.

43 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

What does he add that our offense lacks? Don't say quality depth. He had 124 yards receiving last year.

speed speed and more speed...speed kills! Having 3 wrs that can run a 4.2 40.. that's a nightmare for any D coordinator

3 hours ago, DieHard said:

It is quite possible that neither Toney or Moore make this team. Watson had more production than both of them combined. 
Hollywood, Worthy, Rice, Watson, Hardman

That’s 5. We likely keep 6? 

Kept seven last year, but six seems more likely if they have four TEs.  Maybe they can trade Moore for a ham sandwich.  

Keeping 7 last year was the first time Reid has ever kept more than 6. I'd bet that they kept so many because they didn't know who would develop and they were afraid they would cut the wrong one. Turns out...no one (outside of Rice) developed last year, hence the trade for Mecole. I really don't expect them to keep 7 this year. 

Brown, Worthy, Rice, Hardman... then let everyone fight for the last two spots. 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

Kept seven last year, but six seems more likely if they have four TEs.  Maybe they can trade Moore for a ham sandwich.  

I agree. I think they go 4 TE or 3 TE and a fullback maybe.

7 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Agree with all this, except for all the words and thoughts. This fucking bum has to be blowing Veach when his wife is holding out.

I don't get the vitriol over him. Is he a superstar? No. Was he a disappointment? Yeah, somewhat.

But he can help us. He's an insurance policy. He helped us beat SD which was a CRITICAL W that helped us win the division last year. He also helped on several huge plays in the SB.

5 hours ago, oldtimer said:

speed speed and more speed...speed kills! Having 3 wrs that can run a 4.2 40.. that's a nightmare for any D coordinator

Kelce will have him a season with that kinda speed at WR/Slot

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

With cheese? Better be with cheese.

24 minutes ago, mex said:

I don't get the vitriol over him. Is he a superstar? No. Was he a disappointment? Yeah, somewhat.

But he can help us. He's an insurance policy. He helped us beat SD which was a CRITICAL W that helped us win the division last year. He also helped on several huge plays in the SB.

People are still butthurt that he's not DK Metcalf.

9 hours ago, oldtimer said:

Doubt Hardman is close to a 4.2 after that pelvis injury. I think in the mid-high 4.3s which is still fast

Well, I don’t mind hardman back. 
lots of shit has to play out by the time the final 53 is announced. 
he brings speed and should know the offense by now you would think. 
maybe he will be out KR. As well. Who knows. 
I like the WR group. I really like the TE group with Wiley. 
Pacheco and whoever else we have at RB should see some light boxes. 

2 hours ago, DieHard said:

I think he is a pretty average #4. I can’t say that about Ross or Toney or Moore or Nikki yet. With a suspension inevitable it is a pretty smart no risk signing. 

I think he would at best be #5 or #6 depending on when Rice is available.  Throw him in with KT, Moore, Remigio, Ross, etc. and pick one or two.  If Toney stays health (doubtful) and gets his head adjusted (more doubtful) he's probably the only one who could really contribute more than 250 yards this season.  Just a bunch of fill ins, gadget players, and insurance.  Hardman has the advantage of five years in the system and catching a few deep balls in the past.  Low risk signing.