for you Remigio fans

So who is everyone keeping an eye on in this year's TC?  For me, it's Wiley.  Also, has FAU benefitted from a year to get stronger and learn from Hali?  The position battle between Wayna and Kingsley will be the most reported from St. Joe and the WR contest for the #5 and #6 slots will get a lot of talk.  Can Cam Jones, Nico, and Nazeeh contribute this season?  Can't wait for July 21. 

Personally I'll be looking at Wanya... for obvious reasons. FAU will be a big one too. 

Also going to be good to have Omenihu and Cook healthy again, and I'd LOVE to see Hadden have him a camp.

Lastly, I predict CEH will have a quietly productive season for us.  

12 minutes ago, mex said:

Personally I'll be looking at Wanya... for obvious reasons. FAU will be a big one too. 

Also going to be good to have Omenihu and Cook healthy again, and I'd LOVE to see Hadden have him a camp.

agree

4 hours ago, mex said:

CEH:  80 carries for 275 and 8 receptions for 45.  

FAU, Wanya, Cook, Hadden......

a LB that steps up to get Willie Gay playing time?  The Chiefs talk about running Bolton and Tranquil together but we all know people get hurt.  There will be an opportunity here for some playing time.

I'll be watching to see if Leo Chenal continues to win more playing time...

...and Jared Wiley proving he was a steal...

...and the continued development of Chamari Connor.  Will he pick up more of Sneed's snaps?

I’m interested in seeing who wins the LT position. 
Then it’s Wiley, remingo. 
on defense FAU, and Nico johnson CB to replace sneed. 
LB depth and speed. 

if our back end of our D can be just as strong as it was without Snead, we will be in good shape. 
I’m excited about the D line.