29 minutes ago, jetlord said:

11.5 seems about right.  Very tough schedule and Andy seems to gear up for the playoffs more than the regular season.  We know the Bills, Ravens, and Niners will be out for blood.  Could be a repeat of last season.  

They and the Bengals/Eagles are always out for blood.

5 hours ago, mex said:

With the worst offense in 10 years, and players (cough Toney) handing the game away, we still managed 11-6. 

Unless there's a serious injury to a key player, I'll take 12 wins out of 17. Easy.

The schedule is absolutely brutal, basically designed by the league to knock the Chiefs off their pedestal.  I wouldn't predict anything, but I like our depth and coaching enough to not argue with 11.5.  I like this team a lot more than I liked last year's at this time, especially with Wentz backing up Mahomes and more talent at WR, not to mention speed. And for speed, we know Rashee Rice can go 120 on a freeway.

The bad news is that the Chiefs have a brutal schedule and everyone wants to knock them down.  Don't blame them.  Everyone hated the Yankees when they always won and hated the Pats when they seemed to always be in the SB.  The good news is that the Chiefs play in a division where eleven wins will most likely win it and Reid/Patrick are at their best in the playoffs.  So I don't care how many games they win as long as they win their division.  It's easy to see another season like last year with a better offense and a slight step back on defense without Sneed and Gay and Omenihu out for a while.

A well know website just did some analysis on the NFL Teams with the most talented roster.  I think KC was 3rd or something.

It made me laugh....Its like rating teams on a single level of competition....while we all know that the QB Position is the Master Piece on the game board.

It is well known that  1 Mahomes = 5 Lamar Jacksons or 3 Josh Allens.....don't get me into how many Herberts or Burrows......

6 hours ago, West said:

12-5 is achievable.

It always comes down to injuries and KC needs to stay healthy.

I think the most vulnerable position group due to depth and experience concerns is O tackle.  Especially on the left. Those guys need to stay healthy.  Somebody who could at least hold down the position if Morris or Suamataia are not ready or get hurt. Maybe Bakhtiari

19 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I think the most vulnerable position group due to depth and experience concerns is O tackle.  Especially on the left. Those guys need to stay healthy. Maybe we could pick up Bakhtiari pretty soon for a one season contract. Somebody who could at least hold down the position if Morris or Suamataia are not ready or get hurt.

He is still out there and wants to win a championship. What team has a need at LT and has shown to win it......hmmm

5 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I think the most vulnerable position group due to depth and experience concerns is O tackle.  Especially on the left. Those guys need to stay healthy.  Somebody who could at least hold down the position if Morris or Suamataia are not ready or get hurt. Maybe Bakhtiari

Bakhtiari has been available for a total of 13 games in the last three seasons.  Not sure he would be much help unless there's an indication that his injury is behind him.  Also not sure he would play for what the Chiefs could offer.  Maybe a limited "prove it" contract with bonuses for number of games actually played.  No matter who plays LT this season, it couldn't be much worse than last year and if it is, Donovan Smith is still out there.  ☹️