Would Chiefs bring back Ju-Ju

26 minutes ago, robgar said:

i kinda see kelce and wiley as a two headed tight end monster..  along the lines of gronk and hernandez... (when hernandez wasnt being an idiot)

Wiley will kill it.

• 3 weeks later...

steelers last I heard are in big time talks with the 9rs for whats his name. I'd wager JJ will hang tight to see if KT & Moore pan out. I'm not a big fan but he does know the play book only need one year and with the Pats already owing him  $7M  would come in for cheap

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

steelers last I heard are in big time talks with the 9rs for whats his name. I'd wager JJ will hang tight to see if KT & Moore pan out. I'm not a big fan but he does know the play book only need one year and with the Pats already owing him  $7M  would come in for cheap

If healthy,  he is much better than Moore and KT. Rather have him as a backup for Rice situation and the ability to provide better pass catching abilities than those other two.

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

If healthy,  he is much better than Moore and KT. Rather have him as a backup for Rice situation and the ability to provide better pass catching abilities than those other two.

I think the receiver depth is already fine, even if Rice misses most of the season.  JuJu is great with Mahomes, but I don't think he would get enough targets to keep him happy (or the others.) Even if its all about team, these guy do have egos and reputations needed to keep getting contracts with teams.  I would much rather spend cap space on a good defensive tackle where our depth after Jones is very iffy.

20 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

no reason to pick up anyone until after the cuts start rolling in at the end of the month. Ju Ju will still be available then

You're right.  Especially after Hollywood's injury last night.

Gonna be honest, I wouldn’t mind him rounding out the we room.  Brown, Worthy, and Rice are and should be locks.  I know they have an affinity for Watson but I’d rather have Juju than Watson, Hardman, Toney, or anyone else on the back end of the roster.  Remigio is intriguing though but the rest I think we’ve seen their ceiling.  I don’t think we are desperate for him I just think he provides something those other don’t or haven’t and that is a reliable target that Mahomes trusts (outside of Watson sorta).