7 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

450214926_991506879645390_62748436430494

More like BRUH, I got all the money BRUH, I am not a difference maker BRUH, I still need someone to throw me the ball BRUH, but lemme just say BRUH, TUA is better than Mahomes, BRUH.  But look at me, I'm selfish BRUH.  

It could be just as simple as he really wants to win and also make a lot of money. It may have stung a little being beat by your former team, but would have stung if it was any other team also.

That fumble for the Cook TD in Germany had to be embarrassing for him.

Then getting beat up by Sneed all fucking day in the freezing cold of Arrowhead... :lol: 

I almost feel sorry for him.

Tyreek made his bed. I mean the Dolphins have a solid team but does anyone see them as serious SB contenders?  He took the bag and was "hoping" they could get there. Now I think he sees that his hopes are fading as each year passes.

3 hours ago, dhitter said:

Tyreek made his bed. I mean the Dolphins have a solid team but does anyone see them as serious SB contenders?  He took the bag and was "hoping" they could get there. Now I think he sees that his hopes are fading as each year passes.

One ring and $30 million/yr vs. three rings and $25 million/yr.  Hard to say he made a bad choice although one has to wonder how different their lives are with $30 M instead of $25 M.

25 minutes ago, jetlord said:

One ring and $30 million/yr vs. three rings and $25 million/yr.  Hard to say he made a bad choice although one has to wonder how different their lives are with $30 M instead of $25 M.

$5M a year x's 5? less taxes, warmer weather, beaches. hotties running around in bikinis  and iirc closer to "home"..it's not hard, his stats alone and future stats at this pace could get into the HOF with his 1 ring.

28 minutes ago, jetlord said:

He didn't make 30m a year though.  That is the inflated number based on phony years that the fins won't pay.

The fins aren't paying the 56m cap hit in the final year.

1 hour ago, xen said:

He didn't make 30m a year though.  That is the inflated number based on phony years that the fins won't pay.

The fins aren't paying the 56m cap hit in the final year.

Actually it ends up being 3 year 75 mil deal without the 4th year.  25 mil per year is what he still earned for the tax free and closer to home etc. Don't know exactly what he would have done with KC but he missed out on 2 rings for sure.

2 hours ago, kkuenn said:

Actually it ends up being 3 year 75 mil deal without the 4th year.  25 mil per year is what he still earned for the tax free and closer to home etc. Don't know exactly what he would have done with KC but he missed out on 2 rings for sure.

I'm not convinced KC wins back-to-back if they kept Hill. The drafting and cap management that came after the trade was pretty much Master Class-level GM work by Veach.

Right off the top, do you pick McDuffie or Karlaftis? Without the Fins trade, we only get one of them. How well do we fare the last two years without the one you don't take? 

57 minutes ago, Boone said:

I'm not convinced KC wins back-to-back if they kept Hill. The drafting and cap management that came after the trade was pretty much Master Class-level GM work by Veach.

Right off the top, do you pick McDuffie or Karlaftis? Without the Fins trade, we only get one of them. How well do we fare the last two years without the one you don't take? 

That's also my thinking.  The 2022 draft was a windfall for the Chiefs and it all would have shaken out differently without the Hill trade.  At the same time, the lack of reliable receivers in 2023 leads one to think Hill would have made a big upgrade.  Then again, the Chiefs won anyway so who cares if it was Hill or Hardman that caught the winning TD?  All in all, I think the Chiefs are much better off trading off Hill.  

4 hours ago, Boone said:

Oh I agree. I am glad to have those picks and the money. As I said, don't know how he would have done with KC. We also used the money to further extend others, sign FA etc. We came out the winner by far in that trade with Miami. Mahomes and company won without WR for a better part of those years, we have now hopefully fixed it amd still have money left over.  Could we have afforded all this with that cap hit and no extra picks? Nope.

Rarely does trading for a big name wr pan out.  Even the Randy Moss trade the Patriots pulled off got derailed by a Spags D iirc.  I believe you need good wrs but you have to develop elite ones not pay/trade for them unless you have hit homeruns on a lot of day 3 guys and have the money available.  I will always miss Hill's electric big play ability (Him outrunning the entire Bills D in the 13 second game) but our roster is vastly superior overall.   Besides Hill needs that extra case he is the Nick Cannon of the NFL now.

On 7/9/2024 at 2:00 PM, oldtimer said:

$5M a year x's 5? less taxes, warmer weather, beaches. hotties running around in bikinis  and iirc closer to "home"..it's not hard, his stats alone and future stats at this pace could get into the HOF with his 1 ring.

I have no doubt that Tyreek is on a path that is HOF worthy. But this guy named Patrick Mahomes is already there. And he's after more than money ...even more than a championship. This dude has already created a "dynasty". Now he is looking at Legacy....I would dare even say Legend. 

Chiefs did just fine without Hill.  I do not hear of Chiefs players or coaches even bring up his name.

Hill can not go more than a month without saying something about the Chiefs and looking foolish.

2 hours ago, West said:

Chiefs did just fine without Hill.  I do not hear of Chiefs players or coaches even bring up his name.

Hill can not go more than a month without saying something about the Chiefs and looking foolish.

I heard Edwards, Cook and Sneed talking about him not too long ago... :lol: :lol: