What are we looking for in JAX?

Andy says #1s are playing the first qtr &  2s the 2nd. From what little I have heard FAU is still a big ? but certainly not a starter and Kingsley handles him fairly easily I have bad feeling about that kid. I'd like to see Worthy  pull a Tyreek on a DB Our running game be solid with Steele playing and LZR be solid on STs.

first 2 O plays will be a run  and then a TD bomb to Worthy then Pat sits

2 hours ago, jetlord said:

I'll be looking to see if Suamataia hold up to real game speed.  Does FAU show starter ability,  How do Wiley and Hicks look.  Who get reps as the #5 - #7 WR.  Does Steele play FB.  Is Nourzad ready to fill in.  Plus the obvious of no one getting hurt.

Great post. 
LT is high on my list along with DBs. 
wiley , prince as well. 

Reid addressed the media after the game in Jacksonville, providing an update on Marquise 'Hollywood' Brown's health status.

"Hollywood Brown has that same thing that Tyreek (Hill) had down here, actually, the sternoclavicular joint dislocation,"

The Chiefs lost then-wide receiver Tyreek Hill to the same diagnosed shoulder injury for four games in 2019 

Aside from the Hollywood injury, there were other disappointments.  Suamataia only played six snaps so we didn't learn anything about his progress.  Worthy got zero targets IIRC.  Wiley needs to protect the ball as does Remigio.  The game didn't matter, but the effort did and I didn't see much that indicated that the Chiefs put out all that much effort.  Hopefully, the coaches saw what they needed to see.  

I don’t know the last time the Chiefs played well in the preseason. The starters drove well until Rice dropped the 3rd down pass. Defense was a little slow against slants / crossing / RB routes.

I am probably most frustrated with special teams. Beyond Butker though, I am always frustrated with special teams. I wonder if Toub will get exposed with the new rules.

49 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Aside from the Hollywood injury, there were other disappointments.  Suamataia only played six snaps so we didn't learn anything about his progress.  Worthy got zero targets IIRC.  Wiley needs to protect the ball as does Remigio.  The game didn't matter, but the effort did and I didn't see much that indicated that the Chiefs put out all that much effort.  Hopefully, the coaches saw what they needed to see.  

I think the lack of reps for Kingsley and Worthy are encouraging signs.  The coaches see them everyday and want to protect them over getting them reps.  For me they indicated they are seeing enough in practice.  100% agree with the other issues as well and yes it is a preseasonon game but those two are vying for a roster spot and have to secure the ball.   With that said those are things that can be corrected easily with more focus.  They flashed some in other areas which was encouraging.  

If the NFL now suspends Rice for the first 4 games we are in trouble.

Also, KC better have Ju Ju in for a physical and see what he has in the tank.  A back-up plan would be advisable.

15 minutes ago, West said:

If the NFL now suspends Rice for the first 4 games we are in trouble.

Also, KC better have Ju Ju in for a physical and see what he has in the tank.  A back-up plan would be advisable.

from all accounts that was reason #1 why the Pats cut him..he's a broke Dick as of now 

21 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I think the lack of reps for Kingsley and Worthy are encouraging signs.  The coaches see them everyday and want to protect them over getting them reps.  For me they indicated they are seeing enough in practice.  100% agree with the other issues as well and yes it is a preseasonon game but those two are vying for a roster spot and have to secure the ball.   With that said those are things that can be corrected easily with more focus.  They flashed some in other areas which was encouraging.  

Agree that Suamataia and Worthy have probably earned starter jobs.  But they also need experience at full speed against defenses other than Spags.  It makes sense to protect Kelce, Mahomes, etc., but I'd like to see more reps for the rookies.  Not a lot, but more than four pass protects and zero targets.